Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a black sportivo here in canberra which had a kit designed by J-racing on it http://www.jracing.com.au/product.php?pid=21

I have no clue who he is and have only seen him on the road once going past waramanga in canberra. I like the front veilside kit, but the wing and back is not to my taste but anyway. I don't think he's a member but if anyone else know's him whack a few posts here. Cheeeerrrs.

that car is owned by a guy named peter, but he doesnt live here anymore, unless he sold it that is.

nice car, but im not a big fan of the wheels or the wing.

hey seeing how your from canberra, make sure u check out this thread!

canberra meet

Edited by micky_tee

that car is owned by a guy named peter, but he doesnt live here anymore, unless he sold it that is.

nice car, but im not a big fan of the wheels or the wing.

hey seeing how your from canberra, make sure u check out this thread!

canberra meet

spotted Black Conquest pre facelift, exhaust, green P plates, baby on board sticker in rear window. Asian Male (I think) heading into city on the Gore Hill

QLD- Spotted lots of awsome corolla's at milton on thursday night :D

but you parked outside.... should have brought it in

lol thats true, but i didnt know if there was any space for my car lol.

Maybe next time, ill be coming up alot from now on :D

There is a black sportivo here in canberra which had a kit designed by J-racing on it http://www.jracing.com.au/product.php?pid=21

I have no clue who he is and have only seen him on the road once going past waramanga in canberra. I like the front veilside kit, but the wing and back is not to my taste but anyway. I don't think he's a member but if anyone else know's him whack a few posts here. Cheeeerrrs.

What a great looking Stivo.....except for that wing!!!

Sorry to whoever owns that car but i reckon its ugly.....

spent all that money for nothing i reckon.

The a55 looks like it's melting...

(SYD)

Black levin facelift! With clear lights dropped on stock rims. Personalized plate. Chic driver!

on showground headed past victoria avenue onto old windsor.

Black levin facelift! Chic driver!

why don't you list things in the order you notice them... :P

Spotted Sydney

Silver Ascent with Red plates KA-55-AA outside compuware building in macquarie park off talavera road dark tints

Black levin facelift! Chic driver!

why don't you list things in the order you notice them... :P

hahaha! i am! was traffic and i just saw the front of the rolla rock up at my window never paid much attention then it moved forward a tad and i saw her!

Spotted Blue Shimmer Corolla Conquest on M4 city bound with a very nice body kit.

Was in the T2 lane moving too fast to take more note.

Spotted Sydney

Silver Ascent with Red plates KA-55-AA outside compuware building in macquarie park off talavera road dark tints

I spotted that in the same place today too. i work in the alstrom building how about you?

I also spotted in on delhi road in chatswood a red (debadged) stivo being driven by an old woman. plates were AQsomethingsomething, gees i hope it was someones mum borrowing the car...

The a55 looks like it's melting...

I posted that like in a US forum and got mixed results. Dammit I've done it again lol. Everyone is very opinionated about that car ('peters' car). You either like it or hate it. Already checked out the meet micky dude. Btw you don't know a girl with a red pre-face lift tivo with 18in konig unknowns here in Canberra do you?

Edited by oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo

nah havent seen it yet, but also heard about it from the boys at Ozzy, well at least they told me there was a red stivo there with 18" about a week earlier, so i guess it could be her

I also spotted in on delhi road in chatswood a red (debadged) stivo being driven by an old woman. plates were AQsomethingsomething, gees i hope it was someones mum borrowing the car...

Yeah that lady works with me and its her car lol ......

Also spotted dave aka EX YDOIT4 this morning on the m2 on the way 2 work we had a nice little chat and held up traffic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that lady works with me and its her car lol ......

Also spotted dave aka EX YDOIT4 this morning on the m2 on the way 2 work we had a nice little chat and held up traffic :lol: :lol: :lol:

So typical!!!

Can she drive it like its meant to be?

Spotted Sydney

I spotted that in the same place today too. i work in the alstrom building how about you?

Im currently in the compuware building .. they are my client ..

I park under the building nice and secure:)

Sydney, today

My friend just raced a blue turbo sportivo in homebush... I didn't see it myself but he told me it had a front mount, blow off, etc. and it was a new shape blue sportivo.

That itself is pretty insane... but it gets better... it was a chick driver!@!#!@#$@!

(RE; race: his wussy SSS got smashed)

anyone seen this before? Id really know whats going on under that bonnet.

hahaha, that must mean he thinks mine is turbo then :D:D:D

nah, he said it had a front mount and he heard the blow off.

Im assuming it was just silver mesh or a painted radiator and a fake blow off.