Spotted - National

SYD Saturday night, about 11pm

1 facelift Silver Sportivo

1 preface white sedan with sportivo side skirts, a new front bar (TTE is it? or TRD?) and rear bar too. <-- sedan! a friend for you jason! :P

grouped with a Blue Honda Accord Euro with Mugen grille (nice!) and some other cars as well.

I wouldve said something if I had the rolla but I was in a red bmw 118i that we were test driving :ph34r: :D :lol:

Yea that was us. Did u see a white facelift Sportivo? Cant believe you miss my car. :angry:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 preface white sedan with sportivo side skirts, a new front bar (TTE is it? or TRD?) and rear bar too. <-- sedan! a friend for you jason! :P

grouped with a Blue Honda Accord Euro with Mugen grille (nice!) and some other cars as well.

I wouldve said something if I had the rolla but I was in a red bmw 118i that we were test driving :ph34r: :D :lol:

Yea that was us. Did u see a white facelift Sportivo? Cant believe you miss my car. :angry:

black stivo with slimline weather shields at Chatswood Toyota service (actually atarmon) this morning.

Sunday Night bout 12am

Blacktown Richmond Road

Black Facelift Accent Sport Hatch with a Cannon

and Blue Face lift Sedan with HID kit

I was in a RED WRX still gave chase but they kinda gave up

Wish i had swapped cars wif my old man last night

See how a Cannon matches with a Sportivo Cat back both on 1ZZ :lol:

HAHA! actualyl i think so. All that stuck in my mind was the bodykit on the sedan. :lol:

How many times do we have to ask that this topic be kept on track? :angry:

If you spot someone, then please post the details.

If you are the spotted person, or can identify them, then post the details.

If you want to make mumbo jumbo talk about different things, then please either PM each other, chat on MSN or create a topic in the general chat area….. PLEASE!!!!!!

SYD - M5 around 645-700

Red facelift sportivo. Rear sportivo bar, towbar, twin tip exhaust.

Looking good man! I want a rear bar so much!

Also, about the preface silver at fleet sales.. I think that used to be in campbelltown for a few weeks. unless theres two of them floating around fleet sales.

Edited by iniff

QLD

Spotted Svalerko this afternoon in the Carpark of the Adult shop at the Argonaut shopping centre about 4pm.

Mate you stocking up on your Tarzan outfits?? :P :P

Just my daily grosery shopping mate u know ...

QLD

Spotted SB at Meakan rd today, your car looks clean like always ;)

Big Russ

black facelift sedan... x-force muffler, riding like a hilux on some silver 17s...

plates were like... jasons... or something...

man im funny...

spotted red prefacelift Rolla, lowered, front grill, male white driver on Silverwater Rd today at around 9-930am

[sYD]

Spotted some dude in a black prefacelift sportivo... stock rims, looked lowered, had eyelids and i think grille...

the other day, i think wednesday... i drove through the intersection of pennant hills road and bettington road while you were waiting at the lights... AND THEN... i saw you in the carpark of UWS parramatta... about 10 mins later...

plates were KH-####

VERY DIRTY red prefacelift Sportivo come passed me at 11:30 last night (Friday night 28 April) through the M2 tunnel...

dude... slow down!!!!!! I was going just over 100 and you passed be in pretty quick time...

[sYD]

Spotted some dude in a black prefacelift sportivo... stock rims, looked lowered, had eyelids and i think grille...

the other day, i think wednesday... i drove through the intersection of pennant hills road and bettington road while you were waiting at the lights... AND THEN... i saw you in the carpark of UWS parramatta... about 10 mins later...

plates were KH-####

you sure it was a guy? cos a chic drive the same car with similar description and reg

you know what Pete... it is possible for 2 people (say a couple) to share the use of 1 car... :rolleyes:

yeah but i know her and her BF does not drive her car.

oh yeah it could have been... do they go to UWS parra?

oh wait...i shouldnt address this here, this is spotted only..

so i will add my spotting:

[sYD]

29th April

Hickson Road, The Rocks.

Spotted a sportivo with aftermarket rims... i have completely forgotten the colour and what else it had... but it was facelift... and very nice... anyway it was parked along hickson road at about 11.30pm... i was getting sick of looking at all the 180s and rex's and all those habibs driving past and not seeing a corolla...! we need to get out there more - but not in that habib scene...

How many times do we have to ask that this topic be kept on track? :angry:

If you spot someone, then please post the details.

If you are the spotted person, or can identify them, then post the details.

If you want to make mumbo jumbo talk about different things, then please either PM each other, chat on MSN or create a topic in the general chat area….. PLEASE!!!!!!

Chill-Pill.jpg

Spotted, black face lift with 18 chromies in belco again yesterday. Whoever it is they are very elusive. Hmmmmm.

Edited by oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo