[EOI:WA] Car Detailing Clinic

I was having a chat with Greddy_ES (adrian) today at his work as I dropped by to get one of the Mother Detailer Kit. He came across the idea to have a half a day clinic (3 - 4 hrs) on detailing and car care.

It would roughly (I would have to comfirm later)

- Interior Care

- Exterior Care (wash + wax + detail etc.)

- After Care

- How to use various products + tools available in the market

Its just an expression of interest and see if they get enough people to come. It will cost roughly 20 - 30 dollars and at the end of the day you would be able to purchase products at special rate (thats what i heard :P)

Just put your name down and we will go from here :)

1. Kenneth

2. Celestius (non-toca)

3. J e r e M y

4. and1 (andy)

5. Kathleen (non-toca)

6. Vroom

Edited by Kenneth

I was having a chat with Greddy_ES (adrian) today at his work as I dropped by to get one of the Mother Detailer Kit. He came across the idea to have a half a day clinic (3 - 4 hrs) on detailing and car care.

It would roughly (I would have to comfirm later)

- Interior Care

- Exterior Care (wash + wax + detail etc.)

- After Care

- How to use various products + tools available in the market

Its just an expression of interest and see if they get enough people to come. It will cost roughly 20 - 30 dollars and at the end of the day you would be able to purchase products at special rate (thats what i heard :P)

Just put your name down and we will go from here :)

1. Kenneth

2. Celestius (non-toca)

3.Andy (and1)

put me down.. it would be good to know if my paint is properly being protected..

im in! Is it at Protech?

yes :)

what day ken? find out for my bro.

prob a saturday

-----------------------

This is strictly an EOI :) just wanna see if there are enough demand out there for them to do one, i wsnt told much about whats going to happen and stuff so once we get a resonable number.. i will ask them for more info :D:D

i will do a headcount again later

haiison is interested.. how many people do we need?

ahahah i know this sound stupid but i have no idea :P i assume 10 - 15? or more? i need to wait for adrian to come back on the net (he just moved so no internet) so i can have a chat with him

• 2 weeks later...

i had a chat with adrian today.. after a long laugh @ stuff on my car =.= ....

well, he said that this will prob hv to wait for another 3 - 4 weeks.. and it would prob be on a saturday.. roughly 3 - 4 hours.. 20 - 30 dollars.. roughly the same details as i posted up :) but he will be back for more info once he gets his net

hi guys,

sorry been offline for quite awhile..but have yet to confirm details(time and date) with my boss as we need to make sure we don't have jobs on Sat..need it free but been busy these few weeks with jobs on Saturdays as well..i'll talk to him and try to arrange something..if we can keep it to about 10pple for now(not enuff room for so many pple at the shop) shld be good..

good to see a gd response from u guys.. :spiteful:

i'll try to get back with details soon

• 2 weeks later...
do we get to wear bikini's whilst we wash our cars? :rolleyes:

if u're a hot chick..we'll make an exception and let u do it..if u're not even a chick..then its out of the question :P

ok back to the serious stuff..

we'll be looking at a number between 10-15..cos if there're too many of u..there won't be enuff room at the workshop for everyone to watch the demo of the products..if response is good..we can always do it in 2 groups not a problem..

we're still planning the details of the whole clinic session at the moment..but once everything is finalised..i'll let u guys know and we'll arrange a time and date that would suit most of u..one thing for sure..it'll most likely be a Saturday.

Edited by GReddy_ES

if u're a hot chick..we'll make an exception and let u do it..if u're not even a chick..then its out of the question :P

we'll be looking at a number between 10-15..cos if there're too many of u..there won't be enuff room at the workshop for everyone to watch the demo of the products..if response is good..we can always do it in 2 groups not a problem..

we're still planning the details of the whole clinic session at the moment..but once everything is finalised..i'll let u guys know and we'll arrange a time and date that would suit most of u..one thing for sure..it'll most likely be a Saturday.

that sounds good.. i'm still in.. so how much willl it roughly be? $30?

sorry, i am in Vic. Can u guys take detailed video of the process, i am willing to pay anyone for that. and for the product, i am willing to bank transfer and the item posted to me.

The vid wont be used for business purpose, coz i just wanna learn how to CORRECTLY detail my cars.. as i did once, but a nasty job done...

sorry, i am in Vic. Can u guys take detailed video of the process, i am willing to pay anyone for that. and for the product, i am willing to bank transfer and the item posted to me.

The vid wont be used for business purpose, coz i just wanna learn how to CORRECTLY detail my cars.. as i did once, but a nasty job done...

hey danny..will try and get that arranged...but need to ask adrian`s permission if we can tape it down thou

that sounds good.. i'm still in.. so how much willl it roughly be? $30?

hey danny..will try and get that arranged...but need to ask adrian`s permission if we can tape it down thou

hi danny..i guess tentatively we were just gonna take pics and post it down as a Thread..will talk to my boss and see what he thinks :)

yeah should be between $20-$30

Edited by GReddy_ES