pics of my new car

ddot

yeah 3S-GE, paid $4200, its got a years warranty on it though, covers the whole car. its done 189000k, all new tyres(including spare), feels like new suspention, although he did not mention it. drives very smoothly. in and out of gears without any problems.

TINY bit of rust on the sunroof, other than that the car is rust free, and very clean underneath.

immaculate interior, umm.. i dont really know what else to say?

Ah!!! the good 'ol ST162. I miss mine :(

take care of that rust on the sunroof now. it's gets worse and starts blistering. that happened to mine. is it near the edge of the panel? the rust starts down inside the rubber seal so be careful. besides that, nice ride. I got mine for the same price 7 years ago now - they're definitely holding their value. :D Enjoy the car man, they don't make them like this anymore. every car now is tall, big and too 'Euro' for my liking.

i thought 4200 was quite a bit, but its the warranty added on that put it up i guess.

yeah the rust is right at the front right on the sunroof. cheers for the heads up :)

well thats a good interval, slightly over zealous (*me thinks*)... Thats there way of making you come back 4 times during that year.

Beware tho, make sure you get a full transcript of what they have done, always be wary. Otherwise good stuff i guess

yeah everyone keeps telling me it would look better with the spoiler, i quite like the look without one though, different.

i think the only let down with the car ive found so far is not having a cd player. i HATE radio music, so that is the first thing that will need to be done :)

• 2 months later...