April Fools

Dead

Personally, my favorite of all time (even though it wasn't on April Fool's day) was the combined MAP81 / Rollamods effort when they gave poor Northy the wrong product code when addressing a thread a while ago.

Let us share.

One of the guys in the office got a few of us this morning..... just unplugged random pieces of equipment so couldn't log in/use the telephone etc.....

My personal fave is:

- Get a wireless mouse, plug the receiver into someone else's machine (out of sight obviously, in the back). Leave all their stuff as is.

- Every now and then when they aren't looking, open a random application.

- As time passes, increase the interruptions. Move the mouse randomly while they're trying to do something. See if they notice.

- If they're really being slow, save their work and shut the machine down right in front of them.

One of the guys in the office got a few of us this morning..... just unplugged random pieces of equipment so couldn't log in/use the telephone etc.....

My personal fave is:

- Get a wireless mouse, plug the receiver into someone else's machine (out of sight obviously, in the back). Leave all their stuff as is.

- Every now and then when they aren't looking, open a random application.

- As time passes, increase the interruptions. Move the mouse randomly while they're trying to do something. See if they notice.

- If they're really being slow, save their work and shut the machine down right in front of them.

:toast: Champion. I am doing this tomorrow....

Pics of their face Carlo.

Today my workmate turned the desktop upside down on the ladies work computer who sits next to me.

I love that. it's my favourite! not many people know the key combo to change it back. ahahahaha

Other office favourites include:

- Placing a small bit of potato/small prawn head on the underside of the desk/inside the handset to their desk's phone. Give it 5 days or so...

- Pee in someone's aftershave bottle... not too much that they can smell it. Sit back and grin each time someone kisses them on the cheek, or at least have a chuckle knowing the scientific reason as to why it "stings a bit..."

:spiteful:

Pics of their face Carlo.

Today my workmate turned the desktop upside down on the ladies work computer who sits next to me.

I love that. it's my favourite! not many people know the key combo to change it back. ahahahaha

hehehe i did that the day i quit nissan to the workshop computers apparently they had to get an it guy out to put them right!

my prank is to bluetooth my phone to my laptop when the missus is using it and start clicking on random things

No pics of that one, but here's a pic of my previous handy work when someone was away for a day....

09-11-07_1749.jpg

As you can see I started working on the whole desk but ran out of time, but can you spot the teddy bear :toast:

No pics of that one, but here's a pic of my previous handy work when someone was away for a day....

As you can see I started working on the whole desk but ran out of time, but can you spot the teddy bear :toast:

Broken link is broken :(

Broken link is broken :(

Fixed :D