TRD Totally Rustem's Development

RUSTEM

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys on tuesday i ended up going liverpool exhaust, i got a CAI install to the machine, the guys over there tested this CAI may time's as he owns a sportivo too, plus his workers own one two, they have been working on there two sportivo over there... Anyway i got this CAI machine install, soooooo loud after 6000rpms, sorry the brand is Hurricane...

333333.jpg

2222222.jpg

111111.jpg

Enjoy... :yahoo:

• 1 month later...
hey guys on tuesday i ended up going liverpool exhaust, i got a CAI install to the machine, the guys over there tested this CAI may time's as he owns a sportivo too, plus his workers own one two, they have been working on there two sportivo over there... Anyway i got this CAI machine install, soooooo loud after 6000rpms, sorry the brand is Hurricane...

333333.jpg

2222222.jpg

111111.jpg

Enjoy... :yahoo:

not to be a ***** or anything but isnt perfromance mods illegal when ure on ure P's?

P plater are not able to drive turbo, superchargerd or V8 cars but can do modification on car....

thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet now to go to get custom exhaust!

As if you didnt know you can mod a car? Dammmnn how old are you boy?? :spiteful:

• 2 months later...

Rules for RTA are that you cant add any modification that improves your cars performance.....

But honestly, how many police are going to bother.

Drive like a ***** and im sure you will get pulled over and hamered for the mods.

I have driven mine for 2 years now with a half loud exhaust etc etc, and havent been pulled up ONCE

dude the car looks awsome with those wheels. Love the wheels, i think Matt black wheels are the New Chrome.

I thought you were gonna Powdercoat your rims white. And i thought i saw this car on carsales for sale dude, unless theres another Rustem from auburn with a white stivo? ;)

• 8 months later...