Request images of Corolla Levin ZR '07 or '08

Hi All,

Just signed up, as my wife and I will be getting our Corolla Levin Zr '08 model fairly soon. And one of the options we decided on were the 17" x 7 Kappa Alloy wheels. As most of the corolla zr advertistment or photos do not have Kappa alloy wheels on them, if anyone here has a levin ZR with kappa alloy wheels please post a picture, as I would just love to see how it looks. As I understand the kappa alloys have a slightly lower profile on them and I want to see how it sits particularly on the levin ZR.

Or if there is a dedicated section for images I do apologise and hope someone can direct me to the right location.

Thanks

gday n welcome to the club!

you could check the "members rides" section to see all of the members cars and mods that they have added to their cars, but at the moment there are only a few active members in here with the latest corolla right now.

members rides section

you might also want to check out the wheels and tyres section

corolla wheel picture thread

hope these lead to your answers you seek?

if not, you can try cardomain.com and search for them there.

Thanks for the reply. I've had a look in those places before. But can't find any levin ZRs with the kappa alloys. Even though the toyota has images of it, I would just have loved to see an actual photo of how it really does sit together, guess I'll just have to wait till our car arrives.

if you can get a copy of the corolla accessories brochure, there are pictures there of the hatch with the kappa wheels. second option is to download a copy of the pdf corolla brochure from the toyota.com.au website. the accessories page has a copy of the hatch with the wheels.

We have the brochure. And we have already purchased the car, it's just not coming in till mid May. Already requested for it to have Kappa Alloys. Just want to see a real-life photo rather than one brushed up within an AD or a brochure. It seems there aren't many around on the roads either with these wheels, so my only option was to try and find an image elsewhere but guess I'll just have to wait till our lovely Graphite Levin ZR comes in. My wife and I are getting very anxious.

Thanks for all the help you guys!

kevystylez, my cousin has a black (aka ink) ZR with kappas. will try to see if i can visit this weekend, take some pics, and post here. my wife will hopefully be getting her (silver) ZR in a week and a half -- also has kappas.

We have the brochure. And we have already purchased the car, it's just not coming in till mid May. Already requested for it to have Kappa Alloys. Just want to see a real-life photo rather than one brushed up within an AD or a brochure. It seems there aren't many around on the roads either with these wheels, so my only option was to try and find an image elsewhere but guess I'll just have to wait till our lovely Graphite Levin ZR comes in. My wife and I are getting very anxious.

car_01.jpg

Here ya go :D

Goto www.anzwheels.com.au and www.bobjane.com.au/wheels, both these websites have a cool feature that let you upload a pic of your car and then put their range of wheels on it so you can see how they look. I just got myself a set of anz 17" predators, in hyperblack for my ZR rolla, very sweet, real pic comming soon.

post-8029-1208433747_thumb.jpg post-8029-1208433773_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks for the great replies guys. Tofuboy thanks for the photo, been meaning to PM you regarding your ZR as someone suggested. And -ALFI- thanks for the links, will definately check them out. And mrnest, if you still get a chance to take that photo that would be greatly appreciated, can never have too many photos from all angles.

Thanks again guys!

• 5 months later...

car_01.jpg

Here ya go :D

Any more pics of your car?? I'm thinking about the same colour/wheel combo...