the things you see at mt druitt shops

gday, just spotted this car earlier this morning with an interesting mod that i havent previously seen except for the dude who had the booster kit installed which was dead sexy especially when viewed up close, but this one was slightly different.

what do you guys make of it?

anyone know who sells it?

looks good? yay or nay?

23042008a.jpg

23042008b.jpg

im trying to figure out whether the spoiler was left black intentionally to go with the black boot thingo where the SECA stickers are. it is an ascent isnt it?

I dont think its that bad, its not good, but might look better if it was body coloured, or on a different car, something with a longer rear hatch (more coupe like) such as a 2000 model civic, maybe old skool CRX or something. Its a nice try, different.

im trying to figure out whether the spoiler was left black intentionally to go with the black boot thingo where the SECA stickers are. it is an ascent isnt it?

yeh JJ, its an ascent (below corolla)

i remember a member here.. had it on his silver stivo... n ppl said it looks like a shopping trolley

but looks a lot better than this..

to be fair the guy who owns this car did do something most of us havent done on our cars, which is why i posted up the pics, everyone has different tastes. it reminds me of my brothers 98 celica spoiler.

wouldnt mind something LIKE this spoiler, but not exactly that.. id still get the booster kit if i can get it (i dont think my homemade booster hatchdoor mod will ever be completed) i wouldnt want the thing floating over my tail lights anyhoo, that makes it look odd.