Black Sportivo

Well i dont know how to go about this, but so far ive killed 4 birds in the past few months, they all seem ignore my car like they cant see it, then "thump"."ohh man not again!!!" Im lucky ive had no damage so far, especially hitting a huge black crow at over 100kp/h....not to mention numerous other close calls.....birds just seem to play "chicken". Any black sportivo owners out there had similar experiences, i mean its just odd to me that all.....maybe i should change my number plade to EVL666

Well i dont know how to go about this, but so far ive killed 4 birds in the past few months, they all seem ignore my car like they cant see it, then "thump"."ohh man not again!!!" Im lucky ive had no damage so far, especially hitting a huge black crow at over 100kp/h....not to mention numerous other close calls.....birds just seem to play "chicken". Any black sportivo owners out there had similar experiences, i mean its just odd to me that all.....maybe i should change my number plade to EVL666

Can you drive your car to Sydney Fish Market to kill those sea birds ?? They too annoyed to ask for food all the time :D

I find thats like the red sportivo's....

But for some unexplainable reason, the standard Bridgestones that come with the car tend to steer themselves towards toads...

Toyota strikes again.

Why couldnt they have fixed this flaw in the recent recall? Laziness if you ask me.

:lol:

But yeah, with my ascent birds play 'chicken' in front of me when I drive, I guess with the sportivo being a bit faster they dont get away with it unlike when I barely miss them. :lol:

Maybe it's a colour thing, but while wasjhing my car over the weekend, mr Redback decided to live behind my fuel filler door...

I have a red tivo....