Auto Salon 08

sketra

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmh well some are really nice but then some are just eww to my eyes

Wow that's not racist at all... Haha just kidding :lol:

One of my mates at uni is fluent in japanese (he's Oz) and he totally macks all the Japanese girls in their own language. It's SO smooth.

Each to their own. Superdave and myself are going to cover ourselves in honey and jump into crowds of Japanese chicks when we go to Japan one day.

AAhhrmmm... better hurry, cause my cure for yellow fever is making progress.... on dave at least :unsure:

lols jap chicks dont do it for me .. i dont like the whole fkd up teeth thing LOL its like they dont believe in braces or something

but for all the jap lovers out there LOL heres a little something for u

124hfrl.jpg

21jszgj.jpg

1z3yyix.jpg

etfig2.jpg

LOLOL mms ..

gotta love ayumi kino****a (first one) shes HOTTTTTTTTT when she closes her mouth LMFAO

wow, you model at AutoSalon, and then go on to model for autosalon: The Magazine. Good career move :rolleyes:

Progress is overrated :lol:

I wish her all the best, but seriously, there are better gigs to try and get your hands on....

wow, you model at AutoSalon, and then go on to model for autosalon: The Magazine. Good career move :rolleyes:

Progress is overrated :lol:

I wish her all the best, but seriously, there are better gigs to try and get your hands on....

Dude, you make your own career path. Did you know Jennifer Hawkins started off modeling for Hot4's magazine? I've got the issue at home somewhere. That's not to say being a Show-car girl is a good or bad move. just that sometimes you can pull a career out of your **** that worthwhile.

Personally Sketra, I think you'd look quite at home with a bass guitar slung over your shoulder.

I get gigiddy over female muso's more than models :D There's just something uber about watching a chick make music.

Asian Dave! Superdave will 'always' have yellow fever! Once he steps into Japan he will never go back hahaha.

Dude, you make your own career path. Did you know Jennifer Hawkins started off modeling for Hot4's magazine? I've got the issue at home somewhere. That's not to say being a Show-car girl is a good or bad move. just that sometimes you can pull a career out of your **** that worthwhile.

Really? I'd be very interested in seeing that issue....

I'm a bull**** artist. Nothing I say should be taken seriously :toast:

Bag out the autosalon promo girls all you want. When you're there though, the girls are the only thing that's keeping you there longer than the 30minutes it takes you to walk through the place :lol::lol:

BTW, anyone from here entering this year?

Well i cant make music...... the only think i can do is fix cars, and draw...... i tried learning guitar but i gave up... still have a stupid classical guitar in the house......

still have a stupid classical guitar in the house......

Ah! that's where you went wrong. Steel string acoustic or bass guitar are the beez neez. Feed that nylon string classical to the termites. :ph34r:

Edited by qkslvr

I'm interested in knowing whether or not a certain 'modded' tarago is going to be in Autosalon this here hehehe.

still have a stupid classical guitar in the house......

Ah! that's where you went wrong. Steel string acoustic or bass guitar are the beez neez. Feed that nylon string classical to the termites. :ph34r:

I have to agree. A steel string acoustic / bass is the stepping stone towards electric guitar when you look at traditional methods. Your hands become battle hardened from the punishment of the acoustic, so when it comes time to shred on an electric, you are more than ready! \m/

I like my c-tuned Les Paul junior though hehe. A simple change in string gauge and headnut and the thing produces some awesome tone. Jhunnnnnnn.