roadside window washers

Wind down your window and give them money NOT to touch your car.

Window washers (especially using sponges) rarely rinse or clean their cleaning implements.

Any dirt that the sponge/squigee collects gets rubbed into your car and scratches it.

The same reason never to take your car to a car wash (unless its a laser wash or a DIY type one).

If things get ugly, you always have a club lock handy, right? :D

i drive around with a cricket bat in my boot .....

She MUST be South African :lol:

Correct dude. You'll have to come have a coffee with us sometime.

yeah i sure am south african .....why is it because of the cricket bat ? i can always swap it with my hockey stick?

as for the window washers i recon give them a nice bucket and show them where they can get water at the park and then you wont have anything to complain about, their trying at least and we should try to focus on the positives instead! especially in todays world not everyone has the same chances and role models or the strength to get themself out of a bad life but i know next time i see one i will give them a card for the salvos so that they hear what other options there is for them! their never to old to change ways and learn something new!

it is illegal i once saw the cops pull over to bust them to them but other times have seen them do nothing..

has happened to me a few times, even though i clearly shake my head and shoo them away with my hand they still proceed to clean the window..

they are usually on the roads going to and from the airport but next time if they ignore me and start cleaning my window they will have no teeth left :whistling:

i saw a guy steal a squeegie and bucket from the caltex near edgecliff later on in the day i saw him at the intersection just outside bondi junction washing windows kinda sad really ive been asked if i wanted my windows done and when i said no he said awww why not?

yea.. if they are that "capable" like all of us, then we will be the same class like them.

so, we should be happy, and say thanks to them

Agree?

(edited due to not sure wat i was writing myself.. a little correction made)

Edited by dannywss

yea.. if they are that "capable" like all of us, them we will be the same like them in other "higher class" people... so, we should be happy, and say thanks to them

Agree?

Higher class people got where they are due to three main factors I've found:

1. Thanks to mum and dad's hard work

2. Mass lottery win

3. Selling their soul to the job and having the right psychological mindset (some are revolutionists or geniuses, like Bill Gay(tes).

It's fair to say that, due to the way they are as people, or the way they were raised, they just don't care about making something more of themselves. They aren't hungry for it. Most of them look unhappy and ****ty all the time when I see them washing windscreens. So change it? Have a shave, get a haircut, and go into a recruitment agency to get a start somewhere (it's been proven that there is a crapload of gainful employment out there, but no one wants it).

Middle class people aren't hungry to fit into the higher class bracket, because they don't 'need' to, to live well and still have the luxuries in life.

Every week I use to travel along punt rd and had to make a turn into bridge rd in melbourne. Almost every time, there'd be the same guy there (sometimes there'd be two). I never paid him a cent of course, I have no hard conscience in not paying for something I neither want nor have a choice in the matter. Besides, my wallet was in the boot :P Anyway, I'd always get the old squidgey down the window or water chucked everywhere. I'm normally a pretty placid guy but he was a real arrogant ***** who obviously never learns. Eventually I just took a different route, saving the extra time and making a point to him wasn't worth getting to where I had to be faster but all stressed out.

And yeah, the majority of police I've encountered - even I must admit - are pretty useless, and not just in this case. Some are good - like when you're a victim of serious crime or something - but pretty power-mad and lazy most other times it seems.