FULLY Customized Fog Light Cover *For Sale*

J e r e M y

haha thats hot man. maybe we should get mi goreng as our sponsor :P mmmm...

prepping for your cai arent u?

mi goreng.. the only 2 minute noodles that tastes like a meal! maggi can learn a thing or 2 from these noodlez!

all you fools who buy em at woolies are getting ripped off too! go the asian groceriez! why buy 1 or 2 packs for 2 bucks or whatever when a whole box is 7-8 bucks???

man dont get me started on migoreng, that stuff is like corn flakes... you can go without eating it for ages but when you get to eat it again, you get hooked.. b/fast lunch dinner snacks any excuse to drown yourself in them noodlez... sucks my stomach cant handle too much of that red sauce no more.

Damn b!tches you've reminded me of mi-goreng again! They're my study food of choice :lol: week before exams you have to hook that sh!t up and stock your cupboard with about 3 for each day. But I wish that red sauce came by itself :spiteful: some like it hot! Woo!

Damn b!tches you've reminded me of mi-goreng again! They're my study food of choice :lol: week before exams you have to hook that sh!t up and stock your cupboard with about 3 for each day. But I wish that red sauce came by itself :spiteful: some like it hot! Woo!

James you should get some of these for ur dad's rally car haha.. man they'd do a sik job! extra kW!!!! :D

James you should get some of these for ur dad's rally car haha.. man they'd do a sik job! extra kW!!!! :D

LOL I'll get right on it! Clearly mi-goreng box is more aerodynamic than foglight!!!

LOL I'll get right on it! Clearly mi-goreng box is more aerodynamic than foglight!!!

we can make business out of these.. before u know it neilbates will hv some MI-GORENG action going on...

but 1st we hv to start on the ex-bates :P hehehe...

whats better. if ur hungry u can always just whack a packet of mi goreng out of ur foglight covers :P.. (thats the design jeremy did not disclose - it can actually store mi goreng)

kEn!!! that was supposed to be the " ultimate secret " n was supposed to be disclosed on the official launching day man!!

xD

u can store up to 78 packets of indo mee..and also have enough space for a pot and plate n CHOPSTICKS (if ure asian..or not :P )

TO COOK UR INDO MEE :

1. Take out pot from behind the FULLY CUSTOMIZED FOG LIGHT COVER

2. Use water from ur windscreen washer ( Be sure your washer is 100% water..If u have anything else in there..It will be ur first and last time cooking indo mee this way ) to fil up the pot

3. Place pot firmly in engine bay and drive around hitting LIFT ( If u have lift..If not just drive :( like me :( ) for 10 mins or so

4. Take out indo mee from behind the FULLY CUSTOMIZED FOG LIGHT COVER

5. Put indo mee into boiling water

6. Drive around for another 3 mins

7. You can now serve indo mee on the plate which is also stored behind the FULLY CUSTOMIZED FOG LIGHT COVER

* Caution :You may die a horrible unimaginable death after consuming indo mee

cant go wrong with 2 migoreng packs and your pretty much full!

QUESTION:

What do you eat with your migoreng? What food best accompanies such a delicious dish??

QUESTION:

What do you eat with your migoreng? What food best accompanies such a delicious dish??

fishballs or egg or frozen peas n corn mix if you want to be healthy

:)

QUESTION:

with ikan bilis or sunny side up egg!!!!! it just tastes so good with egg :D

2 packs? :P 2 packs is my snack man.. i eat 4 :P

i keep forgetting to fry the egg to go with it. theres egg on the package! stupid me shoulda at least made it look like the picture for once! personally i dont mind my migoreng with some hot n fresh toast.

*just plain - no butter, its especially good for just wiping off the saucy bits off the plate with the bread when theres no noodles left (i got that from my grandfather)*

anyhoo, personally I like to cook em for less than the 2 minutes because i hate really soft noodles. like a bit of firmness you know? and yea i cant stand eating it if the water is totally drained... the noodles stick together real quick and its like eating strings made of rubber bands, so i intentionally let a bit of the boiling water onto the bowl..

kinda kills your cravings for migoreng when you buy a whole box... i get through almost half within a week before i say to myself i cant eat anymore.. least until theres nothing fresh in the fridge.. its always good in an emergency!

Mmmm...over-processed dry noodles with msg / sodium packed sachet goodness.

Nothing says "YOU WILL BE FARKING THIRSTY AND HAVE A HEADACHE! ...yet greatly satisfied." like a packet of Mi Goreng noodles.