and1's ride. Silver FTW!!!

and1

Dude, I love the eyelids... but I'd love them even more if they lined up with the natural lines of the rest of the car...

The silver needs to come in a bit more.

It actually does. It took me ages to tape it up, having to test fit them and all to see if I masked it up at the right angle and stuff.

The photos make them look like they are on different angles but they aren't. Would of like the silver to stand out a bit more but it will do :)

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all things I was done for my parkers and my eyelids.

MY EYELIDS!! Can anyone find anything in the DPI website about eyelids? I looked last night but couldn't find anything.

How can these be illegal?

IMG_0940.jpg

Nah didn't get done for my hids which was funny because they were looking right at them. They didn't see the rear seats until they were putting the canary on. I just said they were getting reupholstered :lol: .

People with pits experience, should I leave my tint or rip it off?

How petty is that :angry:

I got one couple of years ago for roll cage,oil on my dizzy and left rear tyre which had more tread than the right rear :o

What colour are your parkers?

Cos i know any blue or red light,whatever it may be is illegal on front of any vehicle unless its an emergency vehicle

MY EYELIDS!! Can anyone find anything in the DPI website about eyelids? I looked last night but couldn't find anything.

Nah didn't get done for my hids which was funny because they were looking right at them. They didn't see the rear seats until they were putting the canary on. I just said they were getting reupholstered :lol: .

hmm

a few nights ago in the city i saw a commodore with blue parkers in clear view of a cop car but nothing <_<

i'm interested to know how the eyelids are illegal

Did they pick you up for the tint too? Otherwise leave it until the pits pick out the tint. Tint isnt cheap too.

Eyelids are illegal cause they are ricey and protrude out causing injury if you hit pedestrians, think of it like CF when it breaks. Nar im just kidding. :)

Just put your rear seats back in, change your park lights back if they are coloured then take it to the pits. Also if your car is too low raise it slightly or if you are lazy leave it.

How petty is that :angry:

I got one couple of years ago for roll cage,oil on my dizzy and left rear tyre which had more tread than the right rear :o

What colour are your parkers?

Cos i know any blue or red light,whatever it may be is illegal on front of any vehicle unless its an emergency vehicle

LOL your got done for having more tread on tyre then the other.

Yeah my parker is blue. Kinda expected that. But the eyelids???

hmm

a few nights ago in the city i saw a commodore with blue parkers in clear view of a cop car but nothing <_<

i'm interested to know how the eyelids are illegal

I'd like to know too :angry:

Did they pick you up for the tint too? Otherwise leave it until the pits pick out the tint. Tint isnt cheap too.

Eyelids are illegal cause they are ricey and protrude out causing injury if you hit pedestrians, think of it like CF when it breaks. Nar im just kidding. :)

Just put your rear seats back in, change your park lights back if they are coloured then take it to the pits. Also if your car is too low raise it slightly or if you are lazy leave it.

they didnt say anything bout the tint.

still gotta raise car, remove hids, remove parkers, put rear seats back in, remove cai... :(

they didnt say anything bout the tint.

still gotta raise car, remove hids, remove parkers, put rear seats back in, remove cai... :(

GOSH... the cop is on crack or something? EYE LIDS?! If I were to defect you i think I'd look else where to start with..

At least raising your car wouldnt be too hard.... good luck bud...

also andy did they put the sticker on straight or slanty?

Straight mate. Might change my tint to 35%?

also andy did they put the sticker on straight or slanty?

Straight mate. Might change my tint to 35%?

one of my highschool teacher had his yellow sticker on SIDEWAYS.. think he might as well trash that car :P

35% way to go..less trouble in the long run..

WTF mate?

a canary??

please elaborate :P

Evo

His car was defected :(

i think he knows what a canary is lol i think his telling him to elaborate on what the canary actually is eg: the eyelids and parkers so on...

well sorry to hear about that mate eyelids look find to me maybe they are covering too much headlight thats why just a guess

Steven

yea i read somewhere if the eyelids block the beam of your lights in any way then you are decreasing the amount of light being shon out of your headlights... which is supposedly unsafe... (thats how its been explained to me anyway).

is there any way to prove your eyelids dont block your low/high beams?

unsure coz im only looking at the pic you posted, but it does look as though they do block your lights slightly.

Edited by J_J