TOCAU 2008 Mega Meet Media

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great meet guys!!! we only just walked in the door just now..............had one whole week with no TOCAU!!! such withdrawals!! and this cold weather here sucks!! i wanna be back in surfers.

p.s. it was a H3LL of a long drive from surfers to sydney via tamworth half the roads had no lines and were only wide enough to fit one car yet it was 2 ways and the speed limit supposed to be 100km p/h ??? going over the great divinding range what the???......... we left there at 7am look at the time now. oh an all that to see a gold guitar which is much smaller in person then what i thought it would be. :(

anyways on a more serious note thanks to the QLD guys for taking such good care of us for organizing the meet so well....and a huge thanks for the melbourne/sydney blokes who made an awesome effort to come. thanks heaps!!!

more words that make sense will come out after we have recovered from the huge drive. nite nite!!

holy shiz, what the hell is wrong with the Celica? The handling is terrible, the tyres even squeal when overtaking.

i was staying in the lines :) plus mild drift

MEGA DVD CREATION STATUS

(||||||40%DONE|||||)

I have all of M&M and Tats pics loaded into the DVD so far, so keep them trucking in peeps

peace out

If Northy is your brother then Azza and SB must be cousins of sorts.....

as above, we are just one big happy family?!? SB can be the old man, Azza can be the mom and northy and myself are the 2 kids?

• 2 weeks later...
Me and the luxxy are SO there next year!!!!!!

sweet!! gonna be a good road trip to melbourne for next year!! although theres no hooters there so i have no idea where we will eat :P

• 2 weeks later...
holy shiz, what the hell is wrong with the Celica? The handling is terrible, the tyres even squeal when overtaking.

That would be one of the Celicas major pitfalls.... It understeers like crazy when forced tight into turns coupled with the heavy weight of the car.

I have to admit you came through that pretty good mang. Could of ended badly but you pulled through.

Looks like you guys had a ball. Great pics and vids... Did the Starlet have minimal damage?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some riskee driving there :)

Those weren't quite the words I used when Zoran passed our wagon, but close! :o

But now I see the video and know he had road reports from cars ahead, I don't feel so put-off by it! :D