TOCAU 2008 Mega Meet Media

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was appauled that the TRD didnt win any awards.... :angry:

hahahaha, just kidding!!!! :lol:

i think the awards went to some really deserving cars... would have been nice to see a larger variety of cars receive the awards though, because i think that there were some cars there that really should have won an award... but thats just me...

the sera was one of the cars...

but at the end of the day, the cars that cleaned up were deserving of it... :)

img0150an3.jpg

Nice pic.... anyone that saw this car will appreciate the effort that Zoran put into it... :toast:

Agreed, alot of effort went into it in the short time frame Zoran had to get it ready for the cruise =)

The award event went smoothly i think. I personally voted camry and celica on the shows seems like they are the one that is standing out so much. But i have to says thanks to everyone voted my car.

Again the meet was awesome, i gets to see and experience the interstates sights and sounds. Thanks to zoran for making this happends as well as mopp when i needed him the most. Where's the photo of me in the car mopp???

I've had the trip (mostly) recorded in my Nokia Sports tracker, and its available for ppl that is in my friendlist.

If interested, goto this website and search my name mariox, add me to ur list and u will see the cruises for TOCA meets.

Just for your information, the total trip for the weekend is 4042.2KM + Unrecorded routes + Skip routes due to poor signal.

All the routes in the website are for reference only. They are not as high resolution as the ones in my mobile phone.

img0150an3.jpg

Nice pic.... anyone that saw this car will appreciate the effort that Zoran put into it... :toast:

haha that Celica is wicked. Impressive work for 3 days LOL.

and TRB901 Sportivo is hot... I voted for that for Best Exterior. Loved how the sticker design ran from the bonnet into the car dash LOL.

Still I wish some other AE112 owners turned up... but yeah meh!

Did you have to jack up and replace your own tyre at the tyre shop? :blink::blink:

And I really like the sticker thru the windscreen! Very different and impressive!

Zoran's car was awesome, thats exactly what I wanted when I was 10 :wub:

Same.... I've still got the Motor magazine with the Group A article and a short writeup on His Carlosness B)

Did you have to jack up and replace your own tyre at the tyre shop? :blink::blink:

Haha when the only way to continue the journey is to call a poor guy and get him to come in from home, open the shop and fit a tire on a public holiday, you show your appreciation however you can!

(also the fact that the tire issue delayed the journey by 2 hours.... you could say time was a factor....)

The award event went smoothly i think. I personally voted camry and celica on the shows seems like they are the one that is standing out so much. But i have to says thanks to everyone voted my car.

Again the meet was awesome, i gets to see and experience the interstates sights and sounds. Thanks to zoran for making this happends as well as mopp when i needed him the most. Where's the photo of me in the car mopp???

I've had the trip (mostly) recorded in my Nokia Sports tracker, and its available for ppl that is in my friendlist.

If interested, goto this website and search my name mariox, add me to ur list and u will see the cruises for TOCA meets.

Just for your information, the total trip for the weekend is 4042.2KM + Unrecorded routes + Skip routes due to poor signal.

All the routes in the website are for reference only. They are not as high resolution as the ones in my mobile phone.

Hey mate

do we just add you on that site and we can view the vids??

Thanks

Levinboy

Haha when the only way to continue the journey is to call a poor guy and get him to come in from home, open the shop and fit a tire on a public holiday, you show your appreciation however you can!

(also the fact that the tire issue delayed the journey by 2 hours.... you could say time was a factor....)

True, forgot it was a public holiday. :)

funny you mention that Northy...

has funny bits - like Mopp's grog S-Ploding while i was driving

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Starlet stack anyone?

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

EXCELLENT WORK MAN!

That was great to see it all on Video.

You boys sure are keen to drive like that in day time! Ha ha ha.

And that Starlet guy was lucky to not have lost it early where there was no guard rail...

I feel like doing a Nebo run now.

Gentle reminder about sending the pics my way.

PM for more detials please :D

got gigs here due to quality.. send me an addy

Hey mate

do we just add you on that site and we can view the vids??

Thanks

Levinboy

The site is just for nokia user to track the GPS routes. You can view the route we take for the weekend using that site. There are no video unfortunately.

mariox

Nice vids Zoran. Shame your car now smells like a brewery LOL well it may do after being locked up in the heat on a summers day!!

Memories of the TOCAU National Meet in Brisbane for ya!!