EPIC THREAD LOL

mrs.sportivo

thats sad to know u got friends that pass on chain messages like that. this actual post was epic (dumb). salak

ffs. are you going to start exchanging insults in different languages again? grow up or get banned.

Anyway, the thread is becoming epic :D Poor guy, but that's the internetz for ya.

thats sad to know u got friends that pass on chain messages like that. this actual post was epic (dumb). salak

HAHA are u serious ? so whenever u see something online that is interesting u dont show ur friends ? LOL

buddy LOL so how do you usually find things/hear things online? or is google ur friend

anyways LOL i found the post HILLARIOUS and so did the others so ner

i hope i get it right this time, Siktir git ve geber

Edited by mrs.sportivo

umm.. wouldnt this guys gf/male companion notice that something was wrong with the condom installation? or was this guy just practicing

Edited by J_J

ffs. are you going to start exchanging insults in different languages again? grow up or get banned.

Anyway, the thread is becoming epic :D Poor guy, but that's the internetz for ya.

been around here long enough to know what i need to do to get banned so unless you got some special method of banning me go ahead.

HAHA are u serious ? so whenever u see something online that is interesting u dont show ur friends ? LOL

buddy LOL so how do you usually find things/hear things online? or is google ur friend

anyways LOL i found the post HILLARIOUS and so did the others so ner

i hope i get it right this time, Siktir git ve geber

good to know that a guys problem about getting a condom around his balls really interests you.

sus yoksa sikimi alirim agzina sokarim.

Edited by sinan

been around here long enough to know what i need to do to get banned so unless you got some special method of banning me go ahead.

Actually, I was referring more to my desire for you to be. Your asinine name-calling (and I include mrs. sportivo in this) is utterly childish. So please, for the sake of at least acting like adults, please stop it, the both of you? Thanks.

Actually, I was referring more to my desire for you to be. Your asinine name-calling (and I include mrs. sportivo in this) is utterly childish. So please, for the sake of at least acting like adults, please stop it, the both of you? Thanks.

OK MR BOSS. ILL STOP DOING EVERYTHING JUST CAUSE YOU WANT ME TO. YOU WANT TO SUCK ME OFF WHILE YOUR AT IT???

OK MR BOSS. ILL STOP DOING EVERYTHING JUST CAUSE YOU WANT ME TO. YOU WANT TO SUCK ME OFF WHILE YOUR AT IT???

lmfao relaxx

geeez