Someone stole my bike tail

qkslvr

Hey guys, just letting you know that someone stole the tail fairings from my bike while i was parked at work yesterday in the city =( Here is a link to some pics of the crime scene:

http://www.cbr250.com/cbr250/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52064

Can you guys please let me know if you see it? It's most likely gone forever but i thought i'd put the info out there anway.

Edited by qkslvr

The one thing in this world i cant stand is people stealing my sh%t ....

Not much you can do now though , or you can always booby trap the next one with a dye pack under the seat :spiteful:

HAHA i just love ur personal photo, where did u get the hat from ? i wanna get one for myself, so then i can wear it indoors and take a photo with my hand cupped over my chin just like you, hehe

does it look like i give 2 sh!ts ? LOL

Edited by mrs.sportivo

HAHA i just love ur personal photo, where did u get the hat from ? i wanna get one for myself, so then i can wear it indoors and take a photo with my hand cupped over my chin just like you, hehe

lmao sorry man but thats owned seano :P

lmao sorry man but thats owned seano :P

LOLS... DONT MESS WITH MISS STIVO!! remember with her personal statement " what you looking at betchs

you p!ssed? dont like the way i talk?

meet me out back" :yahoo: :yahoo:

u know what im talking bout rite? ROFLS

I dont think Seano was owned... Mrs Sportivo doesnt have enough credibility to own anyone :rolleyes:

Qkslvr thats the worst thing I have ever heard, and last week someone at work had the ham stolen out of there ham salad sandwhich when it was in the fridge.... but unfortunately there are many people out there who are a poor excuse for a human being *cough* Mrs Sportivo *cough*

I dont think Seano was owned... Mrs Sportivo doesnt have enough credibility to own anyone :rolleyes:

Qkslvr thats the worst thing I have ever heard, and last week someone at work had the ham stolen out of there ham salad sandwhich when it was in the fridge.... but unfortunately there are many people out there who are a poor excuse for a human being *cough* Mrs Sportivo *cough*

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOLs mate.. oh no... something going to happen again... i see it coming... LOL

im sorry who are you again ? do i know you ?

i could have sworen ive only seen you on the toyota forums

so poor excuse for a human being ? LOL thats funny, cos i dont recall actually talking to you or meeting you ? mms LOL ?

ok lets trace it right back to where it started...

ps. ur bike is ugly

I am fairly sure he did not post this thread with the title "IS MY RIDE HOT??"

and to be honest if you have nothing good to say then dont say it.. pretty simple, keeps out of trouble, keeps everyone happy and i doubt it'd make the victim any happier looking at his thread being spammed by childish arguments

just my 2 cents :)

ok lets trace it right back to where it started...
ps. ur bike is ugly

I am fairly sure he did not post this thread with the title "IS MY RIDE HOT??"

and to be honest if you have nothing good to say then dont say it.. pretty simple, keeps out of trouble, keeps everyone happy and i doubt it'd make the victim any happier looking at his thread being spammed by childish arguments

just my 2 cents :)

hahas my bad then LOL i apologize qkslvr,

lols and yeah ur right, his thread doesnt need to be spammed by childish arguments

but it wasnt I who started the whole "Your face" now was it

Yes, I'm Dead. I'm done with Tocau and have focused more on clubs down south now.

However, someone told me to look at this thread today, and I'm not really suprised.

im sorry who are you again ? do i know you ?

i could have sworen ive only seen you on the toyota forums

so poor excuse for a human being ? LOL thats funny, cos i dont recall actually talking to you or meeting you ? mms LOL ?

1. If you have nothing nice to say, then simply don't say it. Anthony just had part of his bike torn off, you bold little turd.

2. Micky is a moderator you idiot. By all means have a go at him an belittle him. You think you'd learn from the time Northy banned you. You have the memory of a goldfish, "Mmmmm flame wars! *Flame Flame Flame* -BANNED- Where was I? Oh yeah! Flaming! *Flame Flame Flame* -BANNED- Now wh...OH YEAH! *Flame Flame Flame*" etc etc etc.

3. It's nice to see you haven't changed as you said you would. You should have never been allowed back on here. It's a privilege to be on these forums, and of late, it's people like you who have sent the standards of tocau through the floor to the proverbial sewer.

You are the catalyst. I don't really care what you have to say either, because I already know what your response is going to be like:

"ER lolzolzolzolzolz sukadik n'gifuked you kent" and so forth. You're too predictable these days...

...somewhat like a goldfish.

your 1 post late Rob,

hahas & i dont think you understand, because you see its not the fact that i "never learn" its the fact that THIS IS AN ONLINE CAR FORUM

if i get banned i get banned LOL im not gunna have a sook about it like most of the people here, who complain about everything and anything

" ohh i cant understand this betch's writing "

tocau is not my life, like how google isnt my friend

HAHAHA,

loving the language in that forum

just dnt park there ever again lols,

mms in the city too? LOL isnt it usually busy, wonder how they got it off without anyone noticing

ps. ur bike is ugly

yeah language freedom on that forum is f'ing awesomeness =)

p.s sorry about that, my bike didn't have time to apply it's make up - it was an inpromptu photoshoot.

And to everyone else; I really didn't take offence to the "bike is ugly" statement. I'm sure she meant it as a compliment in her Mrs. Sportivo kind of way. :lol:

If she said "i hate bikes" then i would be seriously offended. And to her defence, i'm sure she looks a whole lot better in real life - in which case, because of her age, would make her "jailbait", so we won't go there. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see what everyone has against Mrs. Sportivo. Sure she's sometimes rude, direct, opinionated, and occasionally insensitive - but as a forum prodominantly full of men, who can truly say we aren't guilty of such crimes? Also, if you're in the mood for euphemisms; the afromentioned traits can also be described as 'outspoken', which according to Big Brother viewers, is a good thing. :lol::lol:

Edited by qkslvr

HAHAHA,

loving the language in that forum

just dnt park there ever again lols,

mms in the city too? LOL isnt it usually busy, wonder how they got it off without anyone noticing

ps. ur bike is ugly

yeah language freedom on that forum is f'ing awesomeness =)

p.s sorry about that, my bike didn't have time to apply it's make up - it was an inpromptu photoshoot.

And to everyone else; I really didn't take offence to the "bike is ugly" statement. I'm sure she meant it as a compliment in her Mrs. Sportivo kind of way. :lol:

If she said "i hate bikes" then i would be seriously offended. And to her defence, i'm sure she looks a whole lot better in real life - in which case, because of her age, would make her "jailbait", so we won't go there. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see what everyone has against Mrs. Sportivo. Sure she's sometimes rude, direct, opinionated, and occasionally insensitive - but as a forum prodominantly full of men, who can truly say we aren't guilty of such crimes? Also, if you're in the mood for euphemisms; the afromentioned traits can also be described as 'outspoken', which according to Big Brother viewers, is a good thing. :lol::lol:

LOL thank you,

at least some people here understand me

lols see how fast people jump on my back, when i say one little thing? LOL and then say i caused the trouble, when they were the ones who replied to my comment and in my defence obviously, i reply back LOL

im 17/18, jailbait was 2/3 years ago mate LOL - im LEGALL

I cant decide what is mroe assuming, the fact that I don't know what mrs.sportivo looks like or the fact that it only took three words to set her off

ill give you fkn a set off LOL jokes

that was average mood, you should see me when im angry angry

i go green & start to turn into the hulk

Edited by mrs.sportivo