armor all wipes

ey guys just a quick one. would yous recommend the armor all 'protectant' wipes for the dash?

ive used maguires, although dint really like it

ey guys just a quick one. would yous recommend the armor all 'protectant' wipes for the dash?

i've bought the leather amour all wipes and they did good but our leather was so thirsty i ended up using like 1 wipe per seat. didn't see the dash wipes. someone buy a pack and try it!!!

i tend to use the bottles coz its cheaper but the wipes are better coz they give a more consistent sheen across the dash. i think they are great. quick and easy way to make your interior look like its brand new.

M_M: do they seats become a little softer after using the leather wipes? and does it leave a shiny finish or more of a flat finish?

i tend to use the bottles coz its cheaper but the wipes are better coz they give a more consistent sheen across the dash. i think they are great. quick and easy way to make your interior look like its brand new.

M_M: do they seats become a little softer after using the leather wipes? and does it leave a shiny finish or more of a flat finish?

x2

Leather wipes are great, after 10 minutes, gives seats nice shine. Best bit is you pick up little pieces of rubbish in your seats whilst doing it stop minor tearing and wear.

I use one on the front seats, and one on the back.

My car prep kit consists of these and some spray on tire shine, not auto salon standard, but nice for a freshen up

whitestivo

i use the leather ones on our couch, and i must say they are good. so much easier to use than the crap the couch people gave us!

I prefer mcguires dash foam for the dash, but then i dont actually do it, i make my husband do it :P

I use these wipes for my dash and normal spray everywhere else. I find them better to use on the dash because the spray always seems to hit my windscreen and leaves spotty marks on the bottom.

Maybe its just me

I haven't tried the leather wipes, but I have tried the armorall glass wipes. Those are just terrible. The resulting streakiness is like having cleaned the glass with the palm of your sweaty hand.