Park Lights Changed

JIN

Just changed the park lights to white led which DJKOR recommended and they look nice!

Thanks to DJKOR!! :clap:

Taking the front bumper was easier than I thought except I punched my face really hard accidentally when I was doing it.

I am getting a big bruise on my face now... :spiteful:

Also I am willing to upload some pics of taking front bumper steps if you guys want.

but I couldn't find any good website for uploading images.

Is there any?? I tried Imageshack.com and they disabled regstering for now.

I will replace the backlight on the registration plate to white led as well cause I ordered 2 sets of them. B)

Here are pictures of park lights.

i138350_15072008148.jpg

i138343_15072008121.jpg

Edited by JIN

The LED's make such a big difference in looks don't they? Gives it that little bit more style. White LED's... what would we do without them?

Also I am willing to upload some pics of taking front bumper steps if you guys want.

I use ImageShack (now) and find that it's pretty good. The other alternative that I use is FreeImageHosting.net.

I use ImageShack (now) and find that it's pretty good. The other alternative that I use is FreeImageHosting.net.

Woot..Thanks.

Yeah. They look much better than I expected.

HID with previous yellow park lights looked a bit unbalanced so I decided to get them installed.

Now they look perfect in combination!! :D

During this jod done, it kept me thinking that, does toyota really have to make the headlight structure like that?

because I found the fog lights are H11 too and those type of bulbs can be dead easily.

It means I have to take the front bumper down everytime when fog lights or some other lights are dead.

If I don't know how to do it, it would cost alot for just changing the tiny lights. :(

haha.. :P becareful when u work on ur car bro! :P

Yeah...I was being really careful but accidentally, I hit under eyelids and I saw some kind of star. :lol:

they do look good .I also changed the reversing lights and rear stop lights as well as indicators to led so now my car has led all round.. :toast::toast:

No need for us to change our stop lights to LED's, hehehe. I will eventually, when I can be bothered, change my indicators to LED's then swap my reverse lights for 5W luxeons so the functionality is maintained. Then my car will have all LED's inside and out, with the exception of low/high beam and fog.

Webpage for the LED purchase???

Cheers! ;)

I bought them from ebay and there are heaps of them.

Try to search with 'SMD T10 168 194 5 LED HID White Wedge Bulb Park Light '.

I have no idea of the other park lights but one I bouhgt just fit into the headlight bay.

can u show a pic with ur HIDS n ur white parkers? :P hehehe

just for fun xD must look sex

In the meantime, I will upload my photos. It is really hard to capture the true look and colour of the light with just my point-and-shoot camera. The last photo with the closeup of the light is the closest to the actual colour of the light and to what it looks like in person.

dsc02524kl3.th.jpg dsc02528sp6.th.jpg dsc02540wj5.th.jpg

Has anyone did the doors for the Aurion yet? lol

As mentioned in my signature, all my interior bulbs have been swapped for LED's. These are my photos of my door side markers. I will take a photo tonight to show how it illuminates the surrounding area. It takes about 3 minutes to swap all door lights.

dsc02574yw6.th.jpg dsc02569gu6.th.jpg dsc02576rq9.th.jpg

Edited by DJKOR

can u show a pic with ur HIDS n ur white parkers? :P hehehe

just for fun xD must look sex

Here are my pics.

Like DJKOR said it's actually hard to tell the difference by pics.

You actually have to see the real thing then you can feel it.

th.19570b3d6b.jpg

th.6d0f8bf722.jpg

... I will take a photo tonight to show how it illuminates the surrounding area.

As I said, here are some photos. I've taken a few... feel like showing off the clean white light. You will notice the side markers aren't really all that bright on the ground. I'm not too fussed on changing them to something brighter since the main purpose was to just change all bulbs to LED's. I don't see any purpose other than for letting others notice that the door is open, and the intensity of the light is enough to notice that.

With headlights:

dsc02583uc6.th.jpg dsc02582vw2.th.jpg

Without headlights:

dsc02584kp0.th.jpg dsc02585je8.th.jpg dsc02600xn3.th.jpg dsc02599qm3.th.jpg

... I will take a photo tonight to show how it illuminates the surrounding area.

As I said, here are some photos. I've taken a few... feel like showing off the clean white light. You will notice the side markers aren't really all that bright on the ground. I'm not too fussed on changing them to something brighter since the main purpose was to just change all bulbs to LED's. I don't see any purpose other than for letting others notice that the door is open, and the intensity of the light is enough to notice that.

With headlights:

dsc02583uc6.th.jpg dsc02582vw2.th.jpg

Without headlights:

dsc02584kp0.th.jpg dsc02585je8.th.jpg dsc02600xn3.th.jpg dsc02599qm3.th.jpg

Looks nice..

Your pics made me thinking of changing all the interior bulbs too. :lol: