Whats the best brand cd tuner??

Sweety

I'm upgrading my stereo and would love to hear who has put what in their camry's. I drive on bumpy country roads so its gotta be a decent one. I dont want any skipping. There is a Kenwood one I love ( DPX MP3110), but ive been told by a few retailers to get Pioneer cause they are heaps better.

Wots everyone else think???? :)

I'm upgrading my stereo and would love to hear who has put what in their camry's. I drive on bumpy country roads so its gotta be a decent one. I dont want any skipping. There is a Kenwood one I love ( DPX MP3110), but ive been told by a few retailers to get Pioneer cause they are heaps better.

Wots everyone else think???? :)

Much of a muchness really... depends what your goals are, what you want to achieve and what you want from your headunit - oh and price obviously

If your're keen on one and it suits your needs then go for it.

Retailers will always suggest what they have more of in stock or what they will get the better commission off.

Yeh thats true.

Well have shopped around and have found my head unit. Going to get the Kenwood DPX-MP3110. $299 for the unit and $100 to install it. Pretty happy with that.

I've got an alpine headunit. :) It hasnt missed a beat even with my coilovers at pretty much the hardest setting for ages now. Not a single skip.

Have to agree with STYLSH on the Alpine part...i love their gear, thats all i run. There is no best brand so to speak, saying that, we know your purpose, but what price range are you looking at?

Edited by trentmeyer23

Im happy to spend $500-$600 on the head unit. The main thing I do know is I want a 2 din. I personally prefer them to the 1 din and pocket.

So many brands to choose from out there and I just dont wanna buy something im gonna regret. :unsure:

Hey now those head units dont look too bad..might just head to the shops for a look on monday.

Some of my friends have also mentioned Alpine so that might be the way to go.....Thanks :D