2000 Corolla ae112 liftback tail lights

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain some after market tail lights for a 2000 corolla seca ascent liftback?

I've just got myself the twin headlight (facelift) version of the ae112 and i am looking for some nice ways to set myself out from the rest. :D

I have seen readily avaliable altezza lights for the sedan, but none for the liftback.

If noone can help me i guess im cutting my current lights open and doing some D.I.Y , However, if it can be avoided that would be good. lol. :P

They did a while ago on Ebay some altezza ones. Not anymore.

The altezza type for the sedan you are talking about is not an aftermarket option. They are standard on some other countrys' Euro AE110/EE110/E11 Corollas.

post-5097-1219737920_thumb.jpg

And before you ask... you can not fit Euro Corolla G6 3 door hatch back tailights. The design is different and won't fit.

Perhaps doing what a member on here has done. Painted the area around the lights... looks quite good in my opinion.

Standard... post-5097-1219737745_thumb.jpg

Painted... post-5097-1219737682_thumb.jpg

Edited by 11TWO

Thanks for your help mate, i was thinking more today and i figured it would be better to paint them... but i was thinking of actually seperating the lens from the light and painting the inside of the lens rather than the outside, this way i could put strange designs on my tail lights, could make things interesting :P

• 1 year later...

I know I'm bringing back a dead thread here... but I've found something interesting.

A company in Germany, Booster Tuning, manufactures Eyelids, Front grills, tail-lights etc for the ae112.

Eyelids.

I know in Australia, Penrith Toyota used to stock parts from these guys, but has since changed management and they no longer get the parts...

My question is this; Who the hell can I buy this **** off in Aus? :huh:

I got a set of the eyelids, never got around to fitting them so they were sold...

Do you just want the eyelids or tail lights aswell???

I may still be able to source some :)

Looking at both actually... Although I'm skeptical about the tail lights being an exact fit. It'd be the only company in the world that made them if they matched.

Also, any idea what the max rim size is that these rollas will take willingly? I'm looking at a nice set of 18x8's

Thought id contribute a few pics of my 2001 AE112 Corolla..

I still have the vehicle but have taken alot of the accessories off as i gave it to my dad back in 2005 after i got the Camry

post-17377-128067112994_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067115453_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067119092_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067121546_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067124402_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067127266_thumb.jpg

post-17377-128067130228_thumb.jpg

I noticed carmate.com.au had a decent amount of aftermarket rear lights

Not sure if there for your exact moddel ( they do have the black rear tail lights though, kinda pricey though)

http://www.carmate.com.au/display_products.php?id=168&categoryid=215

nah mate, carmate don't stock anything worthwhile for my model rolla, unless you like homah gauwd youleh, check out mah fulleh sick rolla!!!

I noticed carmate.com.au had a decent amount of aftermarket rear lights

Not sure if there for your exact moddel ( they do have the black rear tail lights though, kinda pricey though)

http://www.carmate.com.au/display_products.php?id=168&categoryid=215

nah mate, carmate don't stock anything worthwhile for my model rolla, unless you like homah gauwd youleh, check out mah fulleh sick rolla!!!

yeah finding anything for AE112Rs is difficult. Just have to use the following to look up what you want if you haven't done so already... AE112, AE110, AE111 GT, 112, 110, E11, E110.

A lot of car parts I find are from Germany through ebay of course. http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=Corolla+E11&_sacat=0&LH_AvailTo=15&_odkw=Corolla+E11&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313