$exy Aurion backside

apg39

Got bored this morning....did a little photoshop on an Aurion bum.

Note: tinted tailights, debadged, Custom TRD/Toyota badge, quad exhaust & lower bumper reflectors removed.

My plans - all of the above! Already debadged, working in the Custom badge, searching for quad exhaust (small cut out on the rear bar so has to be small tips), tint for tail lights will come. Reflectors wont happen.

No stealing my ideas!

aurionbumchopped.jpg

Edited by apg39

Note: tinted tailights, debadged, Custom TRD/Toyota badge, quad exhaust & lower bumper reflectors removed.

My plans - all of the above! Already debadged, working in the Custom badge, searching for quad exhaust (small cut out on the rear bar so has to be small tips), tint for tail lights will come. Reflectors wont happen.

No stealing my ideas!

aurionbumchopped.jpg

Apart from having the Quad Exhaust, There's nothin we're similar in our interest..

The fact u uploaded this means 'Some1 PLZ steal my idea'. :P

I reckon the quad should not be too small..If it doesnt fit, that means u just need to cut till there's a space.. :D

Man...U're pretty good @ photoshop, You should do us some favor sometime when u're free.. Sharing the ideas..:P

Edited by VF-X

Apart from having the Quad Exhaust, There's nothin we're similar in our interest..

I reckon the quad should not be too small..If it doesnt fit, that means u just need to cut till there's a space.. :D

Man...U're pretty good @ photoshop, You should do us some favor sometime when u're free.. Sharing the ideas..:P

I know how to do a few things on PS, If I can help I will. PM me if you want

Lol - Tinting tail lights, debadging & exhaust arent exactly things I can copyright, I dont care if anyone copies...just don't do it before I do :D

The custom badge though - Ill see how it goes then I might make a DIY for it. At the moment it seems like alot of work. Anyone know if theres a place to get badges made up??

Quad exhaust, from looking I think there's 5-6 inches so 2x 2" tips might be ok, I just dont want it too close that it melts the bumper....

... I just dont want it too close that it melts the bumper....

Mine has a factory defect where one exhaust isn't sitting perfectly in the centre. One side is actually touching a bit of the bumper. No problems there. But then again the stock tips probably don't get hot on the outside due to the crappy design.

I'm thinking of getting the Varex dual tip and enlarging the space to make the tips fit.

varexth5.th.jpg

No stealing my ideas!

aurionbumchopped.jpg

Agreed I think everything on the ***** is perfect.. But a quad exhaust would look nice

... I just dont want it too close that it melts the bumper....

Mine has a factory defect where one exhaust isn't sitting perfectly in the centre. One side is actually touching a bit of the bumper. No problems there. But then again the stock tips probably don't get hot on the outside due to the crappy design.

I'm thinking of getting the Varex dual tip and enlarging the space to make the tips fit.

But the stock tips also have the inner piece then the shiny chrome oval outside, so heat might not transfer as much to that outer piece.

Is that the 3" tip Varex? I had the normal muffler but same size on the Forester...its heaps bigger than you think. I think the cut out on the Foz is a similar size to that of the Aurion.

P1010579small.jpg

Edited by apg39

Has some1 actually done this mod?

And for the tinted tail lights...Would it actually be nice just on white or including Black?

What about the front? Cant see the picture of all of these combined together...Which is why we need a pro PhotoShop-Guy... :P

Edited by VF-X

Has some1 actually done this mod?

And for the tinted tail lights...Would it actually be nice just on white or including Black?

What about the front? Cant see the picture of all of these combined together...Which is why we need a pro PhotoShop-Guy... :P

Tinted tail lights look good on most cars, send me a picture of the rear of yours & Ill have a go at it. Tints make it look :ph34r:

Ive painted my headlight surrounds black, there's a DIY thread floating around, but look at my signature pic too.

DJKOR: if the dual oval varex fits, i will oledi get them.. sadly....... <_<

yea, i thought if u upload and showing to public and no copyright... lolz.. anyone can get it done..

Cant anything be done to fit em? Cut through and make space for it?

DJKOR: if the dual oval varex fits, i will oledi get them.. sadly....... <_<

yea, i thought if u upload and showing to public and no copyright... lolz.. anyone can get it done..

Cant anything be done to fit em? Cut through and make space for it?

Bit of a bummer. They didn't look so large in the pic. I guess if one was really eager, you could make it fit. I'm to pov and too lazy to cut the bumper, so I guess I can rule those out. Well I guess the single tip version would fit then right?

Well I guess the single tip version would fit then right?

Yeah you can choose 4" or 4.5" tips which should slot in fine.

For those that have a Varex - did you have to change the diff back piping as well? Cos the stock mufflers input/outputs are off centre & the Varex's are centre/centre?