Group Buy III Ineviteably CLOSED

Evo7

I wanna thank evo for organising and taking care of the buying and shipping and kaize for meeting up with me to get the sills. They are good sills and I'll get them on the car soon enough. I'm gonna need some help wiring them on and it appears that the tape is not sticking so well according to other posts. I can fix that but the wiring is new to me. I'll let ya'll know how it ends up. Not sure when I can install them... Thanks again!!

Uplift

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, its a good thing i got these when i did, cause now the current exchange rate is 1 aussie dollar = 0.6155 U.S. dollars :o

outrageous!!!

Evo

ok so it seems its thursday night at Parramatta.........should we Parramatta road the one with the Krispy Kreme?? or any other suggestions?? 6 or 7 pm?

For those of u who cant make it and havent made an arrangement to collect them pm me to do so.

ha ha ha Tiet ur most welcome to come maybe u can give us a quick run down of it :P

lol i might but, my friend helped me do it and i got lost with the wiring part, all i did was run the extra wire around the car and stick the sills down to the door kick thing lol

My suggestion is at Merrylands McDonald's car park, corner of Woodville & Merrylands Rd, this is just outside the suburb of Parramatta. As for the time to meet up, we should avoid times that are close to when Westfields closes, just to avoid traffic of those rushing home. So I think we should meet up at 7, is that alright for everyone? If you have other suggestions, then please post it.

Hey Uh 7 is a great time for me but its too far out for me im coming from the city and need to go to penrith i am stopping at parra at 6 to do some things i wont be able to make it there by 7 so it will have to be at parra McDonalds on Parramatta Road sorry WTFCUK.....is that cool with everyone?

ok guys

really sad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a car accident today some ****** smashed into the back of me this arvo on homebush bay drive fkd my baby i was and stil am upset :angry:

went to report it to police as this guy seemed shady.....turned out the ba$tard was un-licensed grrrrrrrr he will be charged n fined aghhhh doesnt help me i am in a hell lota pain fkd my neck n back up hard ..........damnit!

I am still going to stick to my worD n drop ur sills off tomorrow/today at parra mcdonalds on parramatta road at 7 pm i will be in another car though its a holden commodore pm me if u want my number but ill be there to meet u.

let me know if u guys cnt make it becasue i am now without a car and cannot do any more meets until i get the car back sorry guys........ s0 depressed :(

Ah that's bad luck.. feel sorry for you, hate it when an idiot ruins your day.

Thanks for sticking to your words though, I'll be there on time or a little earlier, just so you won't have to sit there and wait too long.

To the Sydney people that are picking up their door sills, I have pm'd MzZ Sportivo and we have concluded where to meet, and at what time. My previous post is a little bit off, it's a little further down where they have Krispy Kreme, anyways here's the time and address.

Time:

7pm (the later you come, the more MzZ Sportivo will have to wait - if she choose to)

Where:

Corner of Parramatta Road and St Hilliers Road

Auburn

See you all there :)

ok guys

really sad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a car accident today some ****** smashed into the back of me this arvo on homebush bay drive fkd my baby i was and stil am upset :angry:

went to report it to police as this guy seemed shady.....turned out the ba$tard was un-licensed grrrrrrrr he will be charged n fined aghhhh doesnt help me i am in a hell lota pain fkd my neck n back up hard ..........damnit!

I am still going to stick to my worD n drop ur sills off tomorrow/today at parra mcdonalds on parramatta road at 7 pm i will be in another car though its a holden commodore pm me if u want my number but ill be there to meet u.

let me know if u guys cnt make it becasue i am now without a car and cannot do any more meets until i get the car back sorry guys........ s0 depressed :(

Ohh my *** .. i'm so sorry to hear that MzZ Sportivo!!

The good thing is that your ok and safe and now your pride and joy needs major TLC.

I'll be really ****** and sad if someone smashed into me too!

hey sorry for the late reply but im coming to auburn maccas now to pick up mine and rustems sills.

btw sorry to hear about ur car. ur car can always be repaired so i hope u get well soon.

Edited by sinan

Thanks to Evo7 for organising this group buy! Thanks to mzz sportivo for collecting and organising a meet up for collection, nice to meet you btw =)

Too bad not everybody showed up for collection (unless the rest came after i left), but yeh I got to meet sinan, and dlift. Nice rides ;)

damn sorry i didnt get to show up, i slepted in >_<

hadn't slept since 11pm wednesday night so i was tired thought i'd have a nap -_- never woke up

GL with installation everyone

Hey guys thanks to all that came it was nice to meet u all! nice rides too! *** i need to lower mine ha ha ha

My car goes in on wednesday to be fixed feels like i have been waiting forever :P

Great though i am now in a bloody neck brace cant move cant work n carless :(

I have 2 sets of sills here waiting for collection......i believe one set is Dav0's and there is another aswell......still unsure as to who ordered the blue set????

anyhow guys contact me when u want to collect them they are sitting here waiting for you..... :P

Thanks again Evo for organising this!