08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

39bb12f2.jpg

Please explain...are these your BBS painted/powdercoated or are they another set of wheels you whore :P

IMO they look great and should suit you car color nicely,are we going to see these fitted anytime soon?

Please explain...are these your BBS painted/powdercoated or are they another set of wheels you whore :P

IMO they look great and should suit you car color nicely,are we going to see these fitted anytime soon?

Not mine Lee, lets just say they're in my shopping basket :D Rears might not be suitable so i'm still thinking about them..And they are genuine.

I have a silver conquest rola, i'm definately thinking black rims as well, maybe with a red lip. Either that or a charcoal/gunmetal grey colour :)Will be in 18's and lowered pretty hard with coil overs.

nice. how much did the mothers kit set you back?

hmm looking at them bottles of engine oil.. thinking I might do an oil change soon. still on the stock toyota oil since I first bought the car 5 months ago.

hmm looking at them bottles of engine oil.. thinking I might do an oil change soon. still on the stock toyota oil since I first bought the car 5 months ago.

I've used BG Pete's kit before and it's super quick than doing it by hand,which now means I will be doing it more often :clap: But using my Megs stuff with it :ph34r:

$99 at Repco and Supercheap(and nasty) have the oil just over $12 off..

Off you go then :D

I've used BG Pete's kit before and it's super quick than doing it by hand,which now means I will be doing it more often :clap: But using my Megs stuff with it :ph34r:

$99 at Repco and Supercheap(and nasty) have the oil just over $12 off..

Off you go then :D

dayamnnnn... *looks at empty wallet* sigghhhh.. still got to save my money for that new rear bumper

john john john you got urself a set ! toast.gif good stuff now how to get rid of my corded one ? laugh.gif

i need oil too :(

The cord wasn't too bad but this was a top price,now I don't need to borrow yours :P

Oil is that price till Fri I think but some stores have sold out..

john john john you got urself a set ! toast.gif good stuff now how to get rid of my corded one ? laugh.gif

i need oil too :(

The cord wasn't too bad but this was a top price,now I don't need to borrow yours :P

Oil is that price till Fri I think but some stores have sold out..

I am using my hand to do waxing, good for exercise..but if I am lazy, might go to your place to try yours !!!

• 2 weeks later...

WAX ON! WAX OFF!

I use the machine for both. It gives a even coating :)

It's your fault I tells ya <_<

Been shopping today

Goodbye Meguiars and hello Dodo Juice :clap:

34b1e99b.jpgc6d53b61.jpg

e80b49a7.jpgd46282c4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...