Whitestivo Introduction

whitestivo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gav will understand. So the saga of dog hair all over the inside of my boot continues. I swear, nothing takes the stuff off. Any suggestions, I've tried vacuum, I've tried sticky tape inside out, which gets some, do i need it professionally cleaned? Will that work?

313, what sort of fuel economy you getting out of that little matchbox?

whitestivo

easy one...........dont let a dog within a sportivo or a car in general unless its a ute :) bit hard though i guess.

check ebay you can often get those dog hammocks that hang between rear seat and front seat, can easily be altered to hang in the boot etc

Gav will understand. So the saga of dog hair all over the inside of my boot continues. I swear, nothing takes the stuff off. Any suggestions, I've tried vacuum, I've tried sticky tape inside out, which gets some, do i need it professionally cleaned? Will that work?

313, what sort of fuel economy you getting out of that little matchbox?

whitestivo

yeh professionally ull have to go or just get the dog in a basket and dont have the windows down so the hair doesnt blow around.

my little one is averaging about 6.5L/100 thats mainly city (losts of stops 60-80 zones) driving. highway is great too -20 vacuum sits about 2800 at 110km/h...u should see how big the back is cos u can folt the rear seats forward, u could fit 2 great danes in it with no trouble...will i ever convert u mate? lol your car + a few grand and i got an 07 one...and my 6'7" board fits in, see its all positive mate

Edited by ELEGNT

Dog hammock, thanks guys, i will investigate

Damn hair everywhere, can barely see the carpet anymore

313, as long as there's little r colts and hondas to slay, my work will never be done

Hey it's not me you got to convert, i don't mind it and I know why you got it.

Evo/313, lets organise another beach session, 22nd Sunday November, same place, same time?

whitestivo

i'm ready for some pics now with your special camera 313, we'll tee it up with the cruise

imagine how much better your call will look with a performance car in the background!

we could even cut my motor into your car

of course i'll take your seats into my interior

whitestivo

Hey, i don't wanna miss out on this... but if you guys try racing, im not in it :o

When is it? The beach we went to last time was good, but no good for my skimboarding :(

But happy to come along for a cruise anyway :D

Evo

but if you guys try racing, im not in it

you are like the rabbit for the dogs, going to get chomped

whitestivo

That's if the dogs can catch me first ;) LOL :P

Evo

Finally taken some pics of whitestivo

Noticed polishing her that there was a grime on the sideskirts, it wouldn't come off with regular car wash, i had to really scrub hard with polish to get it out. The sideskirts come up the whitest I've ever seen.

So I'm thinking Silvabullit might need to give her a thorough polish. What do other ppl do? Once year professional polish? Without the lambswool polishers and alike, how do you get all the stuff off

Whitestivo still in mint condition. And tyres fixed, no scrubbing. I hope below post works.

http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx107/phillipweb/

whitestivo

love the grill and love the photos mate...looks 10000x better than the stock one

in all honesty i recon you should powdercoat those rims black, and do the black headlight mod like kolourhero and i will bow down.

Edited by ELEGNT

I'm worried about water getting in, as I reckon at least half of the modded headlights I've seen have water inside, or at least condensation. I do think it looks great.

Ideas on polishing?

I'm thinking about blacking out the foggies (as I don't use them ever) and the lower air dam. What ppl think? Any able to do quick photoshop give me idea of look (where is Cruzer?)

whitestivo

Clay bar and some time mate , thats the method i use... i was amazed with all of the grime i removed from my paintwork. Afterwards a good polish and shes good as new...

100_1944.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1951.jpg

Mick

• 8 months later...

very nice mate...

lol @ the text on the site though... "This is a top choice for drift car drivers."

planning on going drifting phil? hehe

great choice of rims though... they'll suit the stivo really well.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

We had a photoshoot a couple of weeks back and I'm patiently waiting for the result

The rims are on

The suspension got changed

I'll post up before and after so ppl can see the difference

whitestivo

New rims?? niiiiiiiiiice....