TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

I'm also passenger-less for the Sunday cruise (although I have a feeling Mish wanted at least one turn :P). Silvabullet has first dibs seeing as he did an absolutely smashing job with the organisation of last year's meet :D SuperDave is welcome if he promises not to spread ranga germs.....

Tats sounds like a deal I can't knock back. I'm there. Jaderd sorry mate I forgot about this offer from a while ago.

i am bringing some warm clothes after looking at the weather forecast for the weekend.

monday min 7 max 14 and stiff breeze!! Whats this *******??? :o :o I'm detailing cars at 7:30am in the morning with the temps around 15deg and getting to about 24deg during the day and getting sunburnt last saturday. Guess there is no chance of that happening this weekend LOL

Qld'ers we ain't in paradise no more lol but nonetheless we are going to be in Melbounre for a good time not a long time :P

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also passenger-less for the Sunday cruise (although I have a feeling Mish wanted at least one turn :P). Silvabullet has first dibs seeing as he did an absolutely smashing job with the organisation of last year's meet :D SuperDave is welcome if he promises not to spread ranga germs.....

Tats sounds like a deal I can't knock back. I'm there. Jaderd sorry mate I forgot about this offer from a while ago.

i am bringing some warm clothes after looking at the weather forecast for the weekend.

monday min 7 max 14 and stiff breeze!! Whats this *******??? :o :o I'm detailing cars at 7:30am in the morning with the temps around 15deg and getting to about 24deg during the day and getting sunburnt last saturday. Guess there is no chance of that happening this weekend LOL

Qld'ers we ain't in paradise no more lol but nonetheless we are going to be in Melbounre for a good time not a long time :P

funny ole weather Melbourne i love it,i live here and i'm wearing 3 layers on top at the moment + overalls and still feeling it,so you northern guys maybe aim around the 6-7 layer mark,or the higher up north ya live the more layers ya wear.. :lol:

only 4 more sleeps :yahoo:

SuperDave is welcome if he promises not to spread ranga germs.....

No deal, those are my germs!

I'll accept your ride on the one condition, that you don't lose to a Yaris B)

bwhahaha... yaris power!

I'll play it by ear, happy to cruise with whoever is out there.

Things are getting a lot closer, printed out my flight confirmation this morning.

I'm thinking of taking my overcoat that I haven't worn since being in London.

whitestivo

clean cars might not last too long :( oh well.....the company and the food should be the goods :)

Whitestivo....you have a PM and yes all ppl bring a nice coat with you

woooooo! leaving for Melbourne tomorrow!

I'm excited!!

Woohoo. I so can't wait. Only 31 hours till we are on our way.

hi guys!!!

i have bad news.........i'm very ill....:(

You'll be fine. We'll still welcome you as long as it ain't the piggy flu. Porky Pig had enough already!

i recommend those traveling this weekend do the following:

Chuck phone charger in bag now / reminder in phone

Chuck camera and charger / spare batteries in bag now / reminder in phone

there the two things i normally forget in the rush and kick myself half an hour along the road / into the flight

there the two things i normally forget in the rush and kick myself half an hour along the road / into the flight

Good call. It's moments like that which now mean that I keep a USB cable in my car and laptop bag at all times. My phone and camera can charge this way, so it's always safe to have.

Man, I really can't wait now. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have never seen my car this clean as well before. I kind of don't want to take it out of the garage now. I just don't want to turn up to the Show and Shine having my car in view and not being clean. I hope all the road grim cleans off easily in Melbourne.

dsc03915.th.jpg dsc03921.th.jpg

Oh well, better get back to it. Still need to wax everything. It's the only thing making my day go by quicker.

P.S. Better keep it clean Mick.

yeah works well the mini USB from cigarette lighter....ive sort of "hardwired" one into car that pops out the little fold out compartment near right knee...pull cord out and it can run GPS or charge the phone ....very handy

Good call. It's moments like that which now mean that I keep a USB cable in my car and laptop bag at all times. My phone and camera can charge this way, so it's always safe to have.

Man, I really can't wait now. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have never seen my car this clean as well before. I kind of don't want to take it out of the garage now. I just don't want to turn up to the Show and Shine having my car in view and not being clean. I hope all the road grim cleans off easily in Melbourne.

dsc03915.th.jpg dsc03921.th.jpg

Oh well, better get back to it. Still need to wax everything. It's the only thing making my day go by quicker.

P.S. Better keep it clean Mick.

haha.. I will try... as long as there is somewhere to throw the pile of empty mother cans...

looks the goods mate :) cant wait

* Andy the drop box seems to not be working...may be just my comp not sure...went to download the info

Edited by jaderd

mmmm looks like all drop box down and hence prob why your avatar and sig aint working andy ?

may need to post elsewhere......great timing for dropbox to die on you :(