TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

So,QLD and NSW drivers whats happening with the drive down?

There's only one car driving down from Brisbane and that would be mine (with mick.wheelz on board). We will be going a route that avoids Sydney all together so we'll meet everyone in Melbourne.

Thats a shame..

Sydney people???

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys cant wait to actually meet the crew, im pumped and think i might drive up and back for all the days of the meet.

i was just wondering with the show and shine what are up for grabs?( trophy's) E.g best engine bay, interior, exterior , audio install, all round?

thanx guys

Great Question!!!

there are Trophies for 1st Place and Runners up in the following Catagories.

Best Exterior,

TRD Polo Shirt, Toyota Stubby Cooler

Selleys Turtle Wax ICE Total Interior Car Care, Synthetic Liquid Polish, Synthetic Spray Detailer, Turtle Wax Hat

Best Interior,

Selleys Turtle Wax ICE Total Interior Car Care, Synthetic Liquid Polish, Synthetic Spray Detailer, Turtle Wax Hat

Best Engine Bay

Toyota Gym Bag, Toyota Stubby Cooler

Moderators Choice

Members Choice

TRD Racing Jacket, Toyota Stubby Cooler

Runners Up will recieve a Toyota Cap, anda Toyota Stubby Cooler.

The big Prize, the TRD Jacket is for everyone attending on the day to decide. Worth over $150, thought it was best it was the public vote.

In the event there are Equal votes for more than 1 car, then the Moderators will decide the Winner.

now get cleaning guys!!!!

awesome work andy!!!!

hey guys cant wait to actually meet the crew, im pumped and think i might drive up and back for all the days of the meet.

i was just wondering with the show and shine what are up for grabs?( trophy's) E.g best engine bay, interior, exterior , audio install, all round?

thanx guys

Great Question!!!

there are Trophies for 1st Place and Runners up in the following Catagories.

Best Exterior,

Best Interior,

Best Engine Bay

Moderators Choice

Members Choice

TRD Racing Jacket, Toyota Stubby Cooler

Runners Up will recieve a Toyota Cap, anda Toyota Stubby Cooler.

The big Prize, the TRD Jacket is for everyone attending on the day to decide. Worth over $150, thought it was best it was the public vote.

In the event there are Equal votes for more than 1 car, then the Moderators will decide the Winner.

now get cleaning guys!!!!

awesome work andy!!!!

Agree Awesome Work Andy :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Sydney people???

It's only you, me and Pete at this stage :lol: As per the NSW thread: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=20260

Pete is coming from the Paramatta area and I'll be coming up from the 'gong on Picton Rd so I reckon it makes sense for us to meet at the Mobil servo just past Pheasant's Nest bridge.

Maybe its just me, but my opinion is in the event of a tie it should go to the person with the least prizes. If equal prizes then carry onto the moderators decision.

Sydney people???

It's only you, me and Pete at this stage :lol: As per the NSW thread: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=20260

Pete is coming from the Paramatta area and I'll be coming up from the 'gong on Picton Rd so I reckon it makes sense for us to meet at the Mobil servo just past Pheasant's Nest bridge.

Just 3 of us then huh? I'll let you two decide a time and i'll be there. Phesants sounds OK to me.

Guys....

Venue now 100% secured....

...and for the lucky few, there may been some spot prizes of Free services at Toyota.

Also the catering has been orgaised, for the day.

George from Livit2UsBBQ Catering has agreed to come down and look after us and the dealership as a favour.

So i really want everyone attending to buy a Kransky and a Can of Drink from him so he doesnt feel like he's wasted his time.

all looking really good!

cant wait!

BKS.

ooooooo toyota service for free

I take that! I think my t/belt and CV joints need a change :P.... not really

great work BKS, hope the weather isn't too well........ melbourne :P

hahah yeh we ar all hoping the weather holds out... but you know what melbourne is like...

we could have hail and thunder in the morning, have a few hours of sun shine in the middle of the day, and then another few hours of rain in the evening under the cover of the Garage Cafe.

As long as the Cruise is Dry-ish, i'll be Stoked!

I am so excited about this. I so can't wait. Just changing my brake pads has got me all fired up.... even though it's irrelevant.

No Prizes for most road worthy mate!!!

hahah

LOL. Nice one mate. I just wanted to make it there in one piece you know.

I don't think I have had any Kransky before, but I'm sure I could eat a lot of it.

Woohoo!!!

not long to go now everyone :yahoo:

WHO'S EXCITED??? ;) :D

well done to BKS for all the awesome work, i will have to get me a 'kransky ;)

Evo

Woohoo!!!

Evo

after watching getaway tonight, anyone heading to bells beach on the monday i'd love to come with. i got the day free as don't fly out till tuesday

surfing hall of fame in torquay i think it was, looks great

whitestivo

after watching getaway tonight, anyone heading to bells beach on the monday i'd love to come with. i got the day free as don't fly out till tuesday

surfing hall of fame in torquay i think it was, looks great

whitestivo

You cant go to bells and not drive to Apollo Bay... Great Ocean Road is EPIC!!!!

Kransky and a drink for sure..........maybe X 2 :) if its mid teens in the temp a kransky or two will be brilliant....warm ya up a bit :)
HMMMMM and coffee ? lots of coffee, i need my coffee :ph34r:

or should i bring my own?

Woohoo!!!

Evo

ME!!! I'M excited!!! i had my saturday shift cancelled so now i only got 2 more days of work till i'm on holidays!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

agreed your the bomb andy!!!

*GROUP HUG*

I'M EXCITED (said in Big Kev style).

The drive is going to be epic, but at least I'll be there with QLD plates on to represent.

Apollo Bay, hmmm, definitely up for that. I'll see what everyone is up to down there on the Monday, otherwise, may just have to hire a car, I love the GOC, and I've only been there once and it was pssg rain and the winds, man, strong

I'm looking forward to seeing some new territory down there.

8c this morning in sunny melbourne, wahoo

whitestivo