TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

...... the inside will remain lined in newspaper. I've very picky about my car.

no point, i'm cleaning tat's car, tash's car and maybe M&M's. if anyone remembers my efforts on tat's car last year, they know I'll be a clear winner :P

......and now the s*** storm starts :)

.. or sh!t Stains? which ever is more effective

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friday, I arrive at 6pm. Jaderd is picking me up in town around 6.45, from spencer st station. if anyone is coming in past tullamarine, let me know, as it's $16 on the damn skyshuttle, and saves me money for booze and food that night.

Saturday, someone grab me on the way to the meet up please (staying at Elwood). SB and BKS are going up earlier. Same applies to Garage Cafe that night. Im guessing superdave is in the same boat.

Sunday, I'm front row seat with Jaderd (thank you), for the big cruise.

I can't wait to visit Koomerup, I'm getting a photo beside the sign.

whitestivo

I would hope our arrival into Melbourne is earlier than 6pm but if worst comes to worst, I could help with taxi duties from Tulla to the city area (although we'd be heading for Brighton and prefer not to stray too far from our path). Of course this depends if Pete is happy to oblige.

Friday, I arrive at 6pm. Jaderd is picking me up in town around 6.45, from spencer st station. if anyone is coming in past tullamarine, let me know, as it's $16 on the damn skyshuttle, and saves me money for booze and food that night.

Saturday, someone grab me on the way to the meet up please (staying at Elwood). SB and BKS are going up earlier. Same applies to Garage Cafe that night. Im guessing superdave is in the same boat.

whitestivo

koomerup? hahah where????

thought you would have wanted a pic at Pakenham Upper

I can assist from Elwood to Brighton and Brighton to Garage Cafe on Saturday night. However, won't be staying all the way in GC so coming back might need some shuffling around.

My front seat is now confirmed for Sunday morning for cruise for Ben.

hi everyone!!!

i hope you all have my mobile number by now, as this will be my last post. gonna have some rest now before the early morning trip.

take care everyone and drive/fly safely!!

i'll see you all tomorrow night for dinner :D

:toast::clap:

p.s. if anyone needs to contact me please PM either Blind kid seeks or Northy for my number. thanks!!

whitestivo!

if u want i can give u a ride to the show and shine on saturday morning!

im from the west so ill head up to elwood and goto brighton, but i wont be staying the whole day.

ill prob cruise down to afterwards GC but from there ill go home, not certain yet.

PM me if u want my number.

Well folks. The Aurion is back from the repairers and it looks fabulous!

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make the show and shine on Saturday due to working that day. I finish at 2pm, but i'll try get there. :) Definately going to be there Sunday though!

Still wondering if anyone has a spare CB radio they wish to loan my passenger and I during that day too!

whitestivo

kooweerup and down the road a place called poowong :lol:

SO JEALOUS WISH I WAS GOING!!

if anyone sees a white TRD 3500SL tell em theres a buyer in WA!

theres a white 3500S with a sunroof at Brighton Toyota for 42K their demo car.

thanks BKS but just can't do that red suede interior......

SO JEALOUS WISH I WAS GOING!!

if anyone sees a white TRD 3500SL tell em theres a buyer in WA!

theres a white 3500S with a sunroof at Brighton Toyota for 42K their demo car.

thanks BKS but just can't do that red suede interior......

I know what you mean... its like the B Spec Liberty's... Blue leather.,.. what were they thinking

Whitestivo - i got your PM - all sorted for tomorrow evening. TOYTRD either yourself or me can grab WHITESTIVO on sat to take to show and shine etc, i think Superdave, Whitestivo and Silvabullit are at same motel so even both of us can grab them save squashing etc....can work it out tomoz evening

Cheers all.....very excited

i was just thinking about this, i hope they got tooheys new in melbourne

whitestivo

PISH! tooheys spew more like it....how can you drink that??????

right enough jibber jabba, I need sleep

cya in melbourne.....FYI my mobile is 0414186682

yeah basically we need atleast 10ppl at the dumplings place before they will let you in the door....even if you have a booking they want all your ppl there.....Whitestivo and i should be there by 8 and Andy and Guni and others so fair sure 10 sure be there by 8pm

* if your car is higher than 1.8m prob best dont try the car park i mentioned...mate and i had his ute which guy said should be fine......so we headed on in and got wedged :( lol quite funny had to backup all the way....this was a plumbers ute with high racks etc.......

Other carpark would be Melb QV it takes 2.0m cars i think....basically on londsdale street within 150m of tattersals lane there are atleast 3 car parks which can be used and generally all are $10 :)