ZZE122/3 Aftermarket Taillights: FRESH!

Check out these new taillights i found on ebay!

Fresh new look!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Crystal-Black-Tail-...1QQcmdZViewItem

What i dont understand is...why do they make projector headlights for Echo's and Yaris' but not Corolla?

Surely there is a larger market in Corollas given it is the number 1 selling car in Australia before the new Commodore came out.

These lights have been brought up before. I like them, but not for the price considering you can get the others for $200 delivered.

They've been listed for a few months, I don't think many people have bought them according to their feedback...

What i dont understand is...why do they make projector headlights for Echo's and Yaris' but not Corolla?

Surely there is a larger market in Corollas given it is the number 1 selling car in Australia before the new Commodore came out.

hmmm... i asked some of the sellers in ebay... its because they all get it from asian countries such as china, taiwan or hong kong. and they dont have our model of corolla there.... i mean the hatchbacks. they start having items for the corolla altis " corolla sedan" .

so yeh... but its good if theres factory somewhere thats willing to make it... coz theres gonna be alot of demand anyway......

this makes no sense at all...

come on! make some for us!!! ><

ok jer... let me break it down for u.... LOLs XD...

we are actually driving.... a very2 rare car... onli a few countries around the world have it.. LOLs... jk2...

but im so happy coz not many ppl have it... if they dont see the toyota badge on it.. theyll be like what car is that? import? LOLs

hahahaha the new tail lights r okie, it grows on ya :lol: only thing i wasnt happy about was that the bottom brake/parker lights only lit up, top bulb housing i think is meant for 'fog' if im correct? anyways i just rewired it as a brake because the bottom brake/parker didnt shine too well :huh:

hahahaha the new tail lights r okie, it grows on ya :lol: only thing i wasnt happy about was that the bottom brake/parker lights only lit up, top bulb housing i think is meant for 'fog' if im correct? anyways i just rewired it as a brake because the bottom brake/parker didnt shine too well :huh:

vu i want my ride! :P

The layout of the taillights remind me of the ones from the upcoming Toyota iQ

toyota-iq-3_182.jpg

But they're symmetric (Fog lights on both sides.), rather than the asymmetric layout on the iQ (Which looks kinda odd.).

Some red tint on the top & bottom portions will make it factory-like.