• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too, have a TRD sticker on my Corolla.. I must be a ricer.. LOL :ph34r:

[sarcasm

I'm sure it adds 5kW atw to my Corolla

/sarcasm]

COME ON! Seriously, a sticker is an aesthetic mod, leave it alone!

This is an example of a rice-mobile:

ricer-48377.jpg

I'm sure no one's Corolla (or any Toyota for that matter) looks anything like that.

and LOL @ Simo!

Edited by KT668

i have a TRD badge too...

seems you're the weirdo for not havin one

BKS ;) dw.. if he calls u a rice pot tell him you have a TRD CAI.. :P

I have a TRD Quick Shifter. Am i a ricer too!

geez jayme ur the biggest rice pot around ... look at ur cuscos.. ur cold air.. ur strut bars... WHERE ARE YOUR STICKER?! u need them to become the king of rice pot..

geez jayme ur the biggest rice pot around ... look at ur cuscos.. ur cold air.. ur strut bars... WHERE ARE YOUR STICKER?! u need them to become the king of rice pot..

Rice is part of my everyday diet.

Therefore Me > All

OVER AND OUT.

Performance and Handling Mods are NOT... repeat NOT Rice mods.

Performance and Handling Mods are NOT... repeat NOT Rice mods.

But you have a TRD badge, that is rice. Apparently you're not allowed to do that! :rolleyes:

i aint no trouble maker - im just too honest

anyways whats all this business ? like i got a trd badge and what you gunna call me an idiot ?

ladies and gentlemen all i speak is the truth and im the bad guy now?...... good thats the way i like it love me or hate me u need people like me to put some exitment in your boreing lives.

all im doing is dicussing issues that are affecting our scene. so what if im a $$hole thats life dont like it move to heaven via disneyland youll be safe there

and hey mrs.sportivo is it ms or mrs? people say your trouble lets hookup im thinkin we would get along nice, picture us rolling

anyways whats all this business ? like i got a trd badge and what you gunna call me an idiot ?

ladies and gentlemen all i speak is the truth and im the bad guy now?...... good thats the way i like it love me or hate me u need people like me to put some exitment in your boreing lives.

all im doing is dicussing issues that are affecting our scene. so what if im a $$hole thats life dont like it move to heaven via disneyland youll be safe there

and hey mrs.sportivo is it ms or mrs? people say your trouble lets hookup im thinkin we would get along nice, picture us rolling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SON ARE YOU FUC.KING SERIOUS?

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

jaaaasseee be carefull i still like u but dont push it lmao peace

ladies and gentlemen all i speak is the truth and im the bad guy now cuz im jealous of the guys cool badge?...... good thats the way i like it love me or hate me u need people like me to put some exitment in your badgeless rollas.

ROFLOL

fixed Edited by Ascendant justice

post-7297-1224056829_thumb.jpg

There's my sticker, and then some just for extra riceiness!

ROFLOL

u still liked me? wtf? are you seriously on crack?

and be careful of what, you busting a cap in my a.rse internet style? spare us the torturous pain of your presence and just leave.

you are a true e-thug and you're so hardcore. :lol:

**** idiot.

I had sushi for lunch, it had heaps of rice, I seriously still cant understand why you mob smash soy sauce on the **** tho, yucky.
wasabi is the bomb with sushi. but back to the topic any spoilers for zre152 in aus'?

I don't know if it has been mentioned, to be honest I couldn't be ****** trawling back through this thread, but C-one do wingtips just like they do for the 9th gen Rollas.

http://c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/auris.html

full_auris_wing1.jpg

Maybe you can like do extra chores around the house, and try blag yer old sheila/bloke into gettin em for ya, I dont know, either that or start selling crack to junkies :)

Edited by Simo

I don't know if it has been mentioned, to be honest I couldn't be ****** trawling back through this thread, but C-one do wingtips just like they do for the 9th gen Rollas.

full_auris_wing1.jpg

Maybe you can like do extra chores around the house, and try blag yer old sheila/bloke into gettin em for ya, I dont know, either that or start selling crack to junkies :)

lol ill get a job first thing after hsc is over

full_auris_wing1.jpg

yeah, there's already a customer for you here on this thread. his name is spillage.

on a serious note tho, contact c-one and ask them for price. if you want performance parts, there's quite a few from c-one also...contact Nengun regarding those items. http://www.nengun.com/

Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a few more months for more bits and pieces to come out from TRD itself...