WA Meet Up for Nov 7th (FRI NIGHT CRUISE)

So guys its come to that time again where a proper Cruise is required. I have started a bit of a poll to get a general idea of what people would prefer. My main idea with such nice weather coming up is for an evening/night cruise with a few meeting points along the way to have a good chat.

I know there are alot of uni people here so thats something I want to work around aswell. So time wise the weekend I had in mind was Nov 7th/8th/9th.

Once weve got a time and date organised I will jump onto a map and plan. With some assistance from past cruise organisers :P

UPDATED

Date: Friday November 7th

Start: Wireless Hill (99% Sure)

Time: 8-830pm Leave Before 9pm

Routes/Maps will be handed out on night

Attending

keifer33

trdsaads

kenneth

stealth

jaaassseeee

legend888

bondee

nellie

Edited by keifer33

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dates you have planned are the weekend right before the curtin exams start, maybe 2 or 3 weeks after those dates will get a bigger attendance

x2

:) mite plan something big like a track day of some sort for days after exams too.. but yeh if you want to go on with this its fine :D good to hv more regular meets..

:) mite plan something big like a track day of some sort for days after exams too.. but yeh if you want to go on with this its fine :D good to hv more regular meets..

Please plan on a tuning day! :P We can all try out our new suspension set-ups!

Have you got any ideas of what's happening Keith?

Only had a little while to think about it but possibly a meeting point bit of a cruise round then end up somewhere for a coffee or wateva that tea ***** is called that everyone seems to go on about lol. Its still in the making just trying to get an idea of what people want.

It seems pretty secured for a Friday Night Cruise on the 7th November. So pencil it in and ill see if i can work something out.

Have you got any ideas of what's happening Keith?

Only had a little while to think about it but possibly a meeting point bit of a cruise round then end up somewhere for a coffee or wateva that tea ***** is called that everyone seems to go on about lol. Its still in the making just trying to get an idea of what people want.

It seems pretty secured for a Friday Night Cruise on the 7th November. So pencil it in and ill see if i can work something out.

LOL! Bubble tea! Its the best dude! Sounds good! Being a Friday night, there'll be alot of places that we can meet up without getting in the way of anyone!

heaps of cops on friday nite :) just make sure the ppl that go along behaves .. or might get u all into a lil troube..

i was just wondering..what might make the popo's ask u pop ur hood if ure driving a stock car? saw this mazda 3 being stopped on leach hwy n the popo's asked him to pop up his hood..his car was totally stock with hubbies.. hmmmm

heaps of cops on friday nite :) just make sure the ppl that go along behaves .. or might get u all into a lil troube..

i was just wondering..what might make the popo's ask u pop ur hood if ure driving a stock car? saw this mazda 3 being stopped on leach hwy n the popo's asked him to pop up his hood..his car was totally stock with hubbies.. hmmmm

the amount of "stockies" around perth now that can completely RAPE the pants of most cars is increasing and im pretty sure that the cops are realiseing this as they now can give your car a yellow sticker for no reason at all just because they THINK something MIGHT be illeagal!

also......................

comps are everywhere! and groups of cars acttract them. im out almost every weekend cruising and generally there not too bad! SUCK IT UP! lol :P :P

Ok so ive decided with enough votes swaying towards Fri Night as definate now. Sorry to the one person who voted day but majority rules.

November the 7th - Friday Night

Time - 700pm (beat rush hour and let the sun go down a little)

Location - TBA

If the cops want you they will have you...the jellyfish sting for no reason. If people behave we will be fine as many other car clubs cruise with no problems. When people draw attention for no reason they deserve what eva comes for them.

Edited by keifer33