WA Meet Up for Nov 7th (FRI NIGHT CRUISE)

Guys i won't be able to make it due to loads of work and exam pressure. Will definitely not miss the next meet/cruise (hopefully it's another cruise HEHE :yahoo: )

Hope you guys have a good time, and take lots of photos and videos if possible! :D

aww eric you know that it doesnt matter. pfffft who needs exams :lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the lack of info so far but have been very busy.

What I had in mind was a kind of round the river cruise. Start of and finish in the same spot. I want to make it a fairly longish cruise that covers some ground.

My mud map so far is

Wireless Hill down canning onto graham farmer round to kings park, from kings park down to the river and follow it along to freo then back upto wireless hill.

So effectively 2 stops along the way for people from north south and east to join along the way if they prefer.

I spent a fair bit of time today at work (probably a little too much work time) drawing up an idea of where it will head.

I dont really want to put up exact directions prior to the actual night but a general idea is as follows.

Wireless Hill -> down Canning/Gt Eastern/Farmer -> Kings Park

Kings Park -> down around the river to Stirling -> Stop near the beach in North Freo

North Freo -> Stirling/Canning/round the river on the otherside -> Wireless Hill

I am going to do a trial run sometime this week one night to see if its feasible as ive never organised a cruise before and might have gotten carried away with aerial photos/maps.

I spent a fair bit of time today at work (probably a little too much work time) drawing up an idea of where it will head.

I dont really want to put up exact directions prior to the actual night but a general idea is as follows.

Kings Park -> down around the river to Stirling -> Stop near the beach in North Freo

North Freo -> Stirling/Canning/round the river on the otherside -> Wireless Hill

I am going to do a trial run sometime this week one night to see if its feasible as ive never organised a cruise before and might have gotten carried away with aerial photos/maps.

Sounds good :)

Keep in mind dude, that Wireless Hill closes its gates at 9:30pm or so. Which means you may have to end it at Garden City or something.

Keep in mind dude, that Wireless Hill closes its gates at 9:30pm or so. Which means you may have to end it at Garden City or something.

Thanks for that mate, I had no idea might re-organise somewhere like a shopping centre as a start finish to make sure there is space and no time issues.

Thanks for that mate, I had no idea might re-organise somewhere like a shopping centre as a start finish to make sure there is space and no time issues.

You can always keep the start the same, and just redo the end. Maybe instead of finishing at Wireless Hill, end at Garden City underground c/p, at the car wash. They're only 2min away from each other, so theres not much deviation. :)

Um, i'm gonna need more open road. Gotta check my top speed... :whistling:

I'll be there, should be fun(ny).

Bring the Aurion Chloe... :spiteful:

of corse ill be there with my sexy car!

wanna swap on a leg?! hehehehehehehe or let me drive it to the servo? hehehe :whistling:

Thats a VERY goodlooking Aurion you have!

Hope to see you there!

Eerh.. that's just my Avatar. It's a pic of the Aurion Sports Concept. But i am getting the money together to do something like that to mine. The Avatar is my inspiration.

Sorry Jayme havent really had much more time

Date: Friday November 7th

Start: Wireless Hill (99% Sure)

Time: 8-830pm Leave Before 9pm

Routes/Maps will be handed out on night

I am going to do a trial run on Saturday Night and will confirm if any large speed bumb like obstacles are around that you wont be able to get over Jayme :P

I am going to do a trial run on Saturday Night and will confirm if any large speed bumb like obstacles are around that you wont be able to get over Jayme :P

if nothing goes wrong i will be there :D

LOL! Cheers mate! I'll br ok, i'l just go first and make everyone wait!

How many ppl are confirmed?

keifer33

trdsaads

kenneth

stealth

jaaassseeee

legend888

bondee

nellie

have I missed anyone??

be awesome to get a good number of cars out...so come on guys!! Take a few hours out for a break! U deserve it im sure :)

How many ppl are confirmed?

keifer33

trdsaads

kenneth

stealth

jaaassseeee

legend888

bondee

nellie

have I missed anyone??

be awesome to get a good number of cars out...so come on guys!! Take a few hours out for a break! U deserve it im sure :)

im sure we have more ppl than that list! seriously! the last bbq was a big turn out!! :D