Perth Street Scene

Adrian!

We expect to see your car there, looking resplendant in the shimmering sunlight!

Yeah, for only a buck, im there!

haha yeah might be there with the MR2 club :)

WOEY!!!! nice one... cant wait to see ur car there adrian.... coz i suppose... if they are really shiny on everyday basis... they will be shinier on the show? ROFL...

its too shinny later LOL

WOEY!!!! nice one... cant wait to see ur car there adrian.... coz i suppose... if they are really shiny on everyday basis... they will be shinier on the show? ROFL...

its too shinny later LOL

haha of cos i'll try to outshine others just to promote the business :D

Hey, i've been meaning to post this up earlier but forgot!

If anyone's interested, theres a "Show & Shine" day, 9/10/08 at Perry Lakes. It may be too late to enter, but it maybe a good day to go check out some uber shiney rides!

Best of all, entry is only, ONLY a dollar coin!

dont you mean 09/11/08 :P 09/10 is too late to even attend :P

yeah little bit worried about the date there hun?! november yeah?!

hrrmmm... would be good to throw the s14 in! hrrmmm... if i can get my guards on by then, but i need a spray painter as mine is away for 3weeks... hrmm...

hey just a thought GReddy_ES but why dont you try gettin a few cars together that you've detailed (oviously people who are willign to put in some work on there own cars too) and promote the bussiness big time?!

i'd be in for it!!!! PLUS ive entered BULK shows so i'd be up for helping organiseing, the stand and ****?!

hey just a thought GReddy_ES but why dont you try gettin a few cars together that you've detailed (oviously people who are willign to put in some work on there own cars too) and promote the bussiness big time?!

i'd be in for it!!!! PLUS ive entered BULK shows so i'd be up for helping organiseing, the stand and ****?!

yeah we're planning it for next yr..most likely with the MR2 club :) sorry

Hey, i've been meaning to post this up earlier but forgot!

If anyone's interested, theres a "Show & Shine" day, 9/10/08 at Perry Lakes. It may be too late to enter, but it maybe a good day to go check out some uber shiney rides!

Best of all, entry is only, ONLY a dollar coin!

dont you mean 09/11/08 :P 09/10 is too late to even attend :P

Oh *****! LOL, yeah thats what i meant!

Sorry chaps! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
The show was quite good i thought! There was some very good looking cars! The band was kinda ghey! lol Next year, we need a TOCA stand going!

As soon as i find my USB cable, ill put some pics that i took up.

LOL! yeh.. i woke up around 11.30.. did some things.... and the next thing i know, i had this miss call from jayme... LOL... sorry dint go... i missed out!!!! T_T

hheheheh... yeh.. exactly.... we will need a toca stand goin! LOL.. ill be in for that... but i dunno if my car gonna be shiny? LOL hehehe...

anyway.. will wait for some pics man!

The show was quite good i thought! There was some very good looking cars! The band was kinda ghey! lol Next year, we need a TOCA stand going!

As soon as i find my USB cable, ill put some pics that i took up.

LOL! yeh.. i woke up around 11.30.. did some things.... and the next thing i know, i had this miss call from jayme... LOL... sorry dint go... i missed out!!!! T_T

hheheheh... yeh.. exactly.... we will need a toca stand goin! LOL.. ill be in for that... but i dunno if my car gonna be shiny? LOL hehehe...

anyway.. will wait for some pics man!

11:30! Damn! Thats a sleep in!

there was only one rolla that i saw there :P

Here's some pics!

How hot is this R34!

DSC00184.jpg

LOL omg how about that white car on the left in the background :P thats mine XD i was the guy with a hat and a white ae86dc shirt :) (if you noticed :P)

yeah lots of nice cars there. think there were two porsches there but i only saw one as the other one arrived later.

LOL just noticed we took the r34 at almost the same position :P

p2210023zb4.jpg

p2210020vk7.jpg

p2210015xv8.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

more pics here :) http://www.antilag.com/gallery.php?section=132#

Edited by JT3