Muck Up Day! Year 12! Stupid Ppl doing stupid stuff to my Car!

Why would ppl do this?

Tell me please.

Well story goes.,,,

I was at Galvin Park Secondary COllege yesterday for my own muck up day. :lol:

I had parked my lil baby round the back of the school where I do everyday when I have classes. ;)

We had busses to go to wittlesea for a last excusion and we left at 10am. :)

All us year 12s went. :D

The excusion went until 4pm in the afternoon. :P

We got back off the bus at 4:15pm and what happens to be on the windscreen and side windows of my baby? :huh:

TOMATO SAUCE!!!!!!!

Some had gone onto the paint. :huh:

As I had gotten to the car I touched it to see how long it had been sitting their for. :huh:

I put my finger on it and it was rock hard. :angry:

So i presume that it must have been on for ages. :angry:

So i drove straight to the nearest car wash to get it off. <_<

I checked the paint for any damage but because of lighting and all it was a lil bit hard to see but for now i think there is no damage to the paint. <_<

But why would some ignorant ***** be so stupid to damage some persons pride and joy. :angry:

Like all the year 12s knew how much i babied my car and how ****** i got if anyone touches my car. :angry:

Why would they do this? :huh:

I still am ****** about it today because I really wanna smash this persons head in who did this. :angry:

sorry to hear about that mate, guess some people still need alot of growing up to do.

I have to say, hearing about muck up day this year on the news etc.. is pretty disgraceful, not saying all the yr12s of 08 are like that but just those stupid ones who have to go and wreck things for others for eg. those group of ignorant student %#@$'s at Xavier College, ruining it for every other person.

I remember when muck up day came for me, I got egged like 3 times by some other random school guys but having tomato sauce on your car is pushing it.

hope your car's fine.

sorry to hear that bud...i reckon u shld find out who did it...and tell em that the car needs a respray, and hes gotta pay...that will def make him reconsider next time he touches some1 elses property! i wouldnt mind if like i got water bombed or sauced, but if some1 touches my car i would def get ticked off!

sorry to hear that bud...i reckon u shld find out who did it...and tell em that the car needs a respray, and hes gotta pay...that will def make him reconsider next time he touches some1 elses property! i wouldnt mind if like i got water bombed or sauced, but if some1 touches my car i would def get ticked off!

What Phantom hasnt mentioned is that his Corona was fully resprayed very recently & a damn decent job at that. I spewin that someone did that also because Phantom is my Nephew.

What these little dip****s forget is that no one minds that they muck up provided what they do doesn't cost money to set right.

It should be like my school, no muck up day policy, and if you do you don't graduate. I don't like the idea of my tax money going towards fixing the **** they break.

lols i would do the same thing, but not to my own classmate ! unless i hated them actually then yeah maybe i would LOL

did u hear on the news about melbournes xavier college's muck up day ? lols man the car got owned full dents on the rooftop and everything !

at least youve got no damages, lols far out we didnt have no muck up day :( i think because my schools so small but yeah LOL heard some funny ones off friends.

students who hid in the school toliets, then waited till every teacher left and came out, went into the hall and found a whole bunch of meatpies *FOOD FIGHT* literally, lols then got the fire hose and sprayed it down and slid down lmfao

muck up day should be turned into something more like community service..

go to the ol` folks home..put those time, numbers and energy to better use..

My school did something like that in Year 10 or 11 I think. I was posted to "Native Ark", a wildlife rehabilitation center (Along with two other students.) to feed birds, clean cages & stuff.

When I was in year 11, I remembered that a teacher's BMW MINI got egged. She replaced it with a BWM 1 Series after that happened (The locks of our year 11 lockers were also filled with honey.).

muck up day should be turned into something more like community service..

go to the ol` folks home..put those time, numbers and energy to better use..

My school did something like that in Year 10 or 11 I think. I was posted to "Native Ark", a wildlife rehabilitation center (Along with two other students.) to feed birds, clean cages & stuff.

When I was in year 11, I remembered that a teacher's BMW MINI got egged. She replaced it with a BWM 1 Series after that happened (The locks of our year 11 lockers were also filled with honey.).

Try a live lobster in a locker for nearly 5 months until it started to stink, only then did the cleaners realise something was wrong.

Now THATS class.

it'll buff out tiger , if one of my cars had this happen id be spewing though so i see your point exactly no need for it , but yes , she'll buff out mate ;)

That sux bro, find em and punch the f*ck outta them. Same happend to my car but it cost $700 to fix. Once the cops have finished looking into it, im gonner lay out some c*nts, its the only way they learn.

i feel u man..i would have no idea what id do when i wake up in the morning n saw my car like that..n i know who did it..

:) i would have no idea what i would do