Exhaust quote

Hey all,

I am getting my exhaust done soonish (aka when money is in pocket :whistling: )

I got a quote today for a 2.25" catback system with stainless twinloop muffler for $660.

What do you guys think?? I thought it was pretty good, but im not sure about the muffler, should i get the twinloop (reasons given were they are a little more quieter) or go for the 'normal' twin tip muffler?? (reasons were given to not get it was that it will be loud and you will get sick of it)

Both mufflers were XForce, anyone who has a 1ZZ with a similar setup who could show me what either one sounds like wuld greatly appreciated...Im looking for a nice deep sound but good at normal speeds and gradually louder as my foot goes down :spiteful:

Thanks

Levinboy

save up and get headers put on at the same time, will save you alot more money and is more worth it

i got headers, 2.25 s/s mandrel bent catback and a magnaflow muffler for 900 fitted

Whats the exhaust note like??

I do abit of hwy driving, not to annoying??

save up and get headers put on at the same time, will save you alot more money and is more worth it

i got headers, 2.25 s/s mandrel bent catback and a magnaflow muffler for 900 fitted

get the xforce varex.... !

get the xforce varex.... !

Never thought of that!!! Thanks ill see if the guy can get them!!

i have headers with 2.25" piping and an xforce twinloop muffler with twin 3" tips and it almost sounds like stock when driving normally.

goes loud when you put your foot down but it is very quiet when cruising up to about 110-120km.. after that you start to hear it.

mine is quiet on low revs, once you open it up it sounds nice, its quiet on the hwys,

i think it also depends on what resonator you have

Hey all,

I am getting my exhaust done soonish (aka when money is in pocket :whistling: )

I got a quote today for a 2.25" catback system with stainless twinloop muffler for $660.

What do you guys think?? I thought it was pretty good, but im not sure about the muffler, should i get the twinloop (reasons given were they are a little more quieter) or go for the 'normal' twin tip muffler?? (reasons were given to not get it was that it will be loud and you will get sick of it)

Both mufflers were XForce, anyone who has a 1ZZ with a similar setup who could show me what either one sounds like wuld greatly appreciated...Im looking for a nice deep sound but good at normal speeds and gradually louder as my foot goes down :spiteful:

Thanks

Levinboy

is that twinloop the s10 or s12?

im after a s10 but word is they aren't in production anymore :(

Based on what i read here and there on the forum...apparently the stock is as good and the need for headers is not really required especially for ascent, conquest and levin. :-s

Based on what i read here and there on the forum...apparently the stock is as good and the need for headers is not really required especially for ascent, conquest and levin. :-s

im sure others will agree with me when i say headers are one of the best things ive done so far

im sure others will agree with me when i say headers are one of the best things ive done so far

i gotta say its money well spent yeh jay? i mean 900... including instalation etc... thats just money well spent :D