ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

whatever you wanna know john :lol: one of the guys said he would ask the dealer about the bodykit, but thats pretty much all it says...oh and that those daytime runnies cost 600 euros. :blink: supposedly there are no performance benefits to this model..just looks.

Thanks Seby, I thought it was all show,just up my alley :lol: Yeah I don't think Europe got the 2ZR-FE at all but they do have Turbo diesels with bucket loads of torque like the UK's SR180

HDR PIC of Johns AURIS! POW!! :clap: :clap:

Wow that's a keeper, thanks Wy it looks freakin brilliant, you and Dutchie so spoil me :blush:

Anytime John.. Ill play around with some more when i wake up.. :D :D :D

Facelift ZRE front end on the Blade would be awesome!! :D you gonna do it John?? Im now looking at the FT-86.. now confirmed release here in mid 2012.. might have to put the blade on hold for a while... Unless you jump, i will too! :D

Facelift ZRE front end on the Blade would be awesome!! :D you gonna do it John?? Im now looking at the FT-86.. now confirmed release here in mid 2012.. might have to put the blade on hold for a while... Unless you jump, i will too! :D

Waiting to see what the next gen Corolla/Auris will be :D I honestly don't like the FT-86,was all excited at first thinking it would look like a REAL 86 but now not a fan, and the whole Subaru involvement puts me off even more :(

Yes Seby I think you stand alone there :D

How can anyone not like this? :wub:

P1toms.jpg

Off topic, but have you seen the latest incarnation of the FT in black? Oooh....

Yeah Seby! Balls of Blade power make up for a little "smashed crab" syndrome. :)

HAHA smashed crab, haven't heard that for a while.. No haven't seen latest pics and never seen one in black either, i'll check it out..

EDIT: Nope still don't like it :ph34r:

^ OoOh, that gives me tingles in my pants! :) Is that the one with the shaved/flushed front? the one from Belgium i think?? Daiyum!

Would be nice to fit the Amistad Klouds to the ZRE, now that would turn heads!

Would be nice to fit the Amistad Klouds to the ZRE, now that would turn heads!

Yes it would Pete, yes it would :whistling:

Yes it's the ZRE you mentioned with the bar mods...

New shots of the TRD Auris from HKS open day in Japan

7f7e51e4.jpg

6e27960d.jpg

and a close up of the carbon bonnet, bottom right incase you missed it :D

f3c462a7.jpg

i find the CF bonnet is better to look at than that chick's face LOL

TOM'S Blade but they have nothing for Auris..

Unfortunately TOM'S slection of gear for the Auris is quite a strange range consisting of some bracing, a selection of brake pads, a fancy aerial and a few other pieces but no body kit

http://www.tomsracing.co.jp/products/car/typedetailseng.php?carID=1115&typeID=2125

and for some unknown reason the suspension kit and exhaust are shown on the UK distributors site but not on TOM'S

http://prolex-uk.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=auris&search_in_description=1&x=7&y=10