ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

I thought id upload a rolling shot i took of my car on the F3, and another one up at newie. :D :D

DSC_0275.jpg

Awesome shot dude! Rear needs moarr widee!! :P

hahaha!! Thank you Kenneth.. Dont worry, im working on it! Wheel studs should be here next week, and i wanna look for spacers maybe 10mm,12mm or 15mm. Either way, i dont care. lol! I just want the rear wheels to stick out!! hahahahahaha!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, ok. That white facelift is growing on me now..needs that lower splitter an modellista grill thats on there tho :) Those would be 19's or 20's wouldnt they?? have to be....

Correct , 19x8 with 225/35 The nicest facelift front so far, needs the Modellista grille for sure

65fa2a00.jpg

Correct , 19x8 with 225/35 The nicest facelift front so far, needs the Modellista grille for sure

Got to agree with that John! But saying that, we all know that you want a BLADE! :whistling:

Got to agree with that John! But saying that, we all know that you want a BLADE! :whistling:

ooh yes I do, this one B)

3893fb75.jpg

Dammit John, you know i would be all over these if i had my workshop set up again. I would probably opt for a kevlar/ fiberglass version, made with rubber microbeads for flexibility.

This guy doesn't just need to worry about rust,but termites as well.. :ph34r:

I thought you'd be impressed,i wish you had your workshop too :( my car would look alot different to what it does and imagine all my Adelaide frequent flier miles :lol:

The Modellista spats on the rear bar look great on this particular one..

Farrrr you guys have some seriously sick looking Rolla's. I just got myself a brand new 2010 Ascent (facelift) in Ink (black) the other day, picking it up later this week. Can't wait to start the modding. Just wanted to know everyone's opinion as to what would be best to start modding first if I have about 2K to start my modding? It's pretty much going to be complete standard when I pick it up. I'm thinking about chucking on some 18" rims and dropping the sucker a few inches first. Wouldn't mind giving the car a bit more grunt too. Upgrade exhaust?

Welcome to the club! :)

Agree with Vinh. Do suspension first then wheels. If you get wheels first before suspension, the car will look like a 4x4 and stand out like a dog's balls! :lol:

Also, have a look at the ZRE FAQ! :)