ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Plenty more ideas :clap:

man when i was scrolling down and past your post too quickly i thought i was going thru a toyota colour scheme chooser :lol: something like audi does in their brochures for their cars

man the facelift hatches grow on me more and more each day...something about having sharper lines/edges over the bodywork that makes it aggressive looking, especially the grill and rear bar

man the facelift hatches grow on me more and more each day...something about having sharper lines/edges over the bodywork that makes it aggressive looking, especially the grill and rear bar

hence why I purchased a facelift :)

If anyone was wondering about the rear fog light in the rear bumper of this blue ZRE, it is a Genuine Toyota item for the facelift but I do not know the part number sorry..

0c807695.jpg

Also ZR and SX owners, Garax make a LED Crystal third brake light(smoked) double the led's of standard one. I believe it's for the Vellfire and Alphard but suits Auris..

c7a12ab5.jpg

Some people really should learn a bit more about Colour Theory before they go anywhere near a can of paint.

That pink and white on some shade of blue and brown is nasty. Is the owner colour blind or something?

And look at that photoshopped sun flares... ugh...

I hope you're not associated in anyway with that car juvenile.

Edited by P_T

this is the style i was thinking of heading towards...but those rims look horrible... :ph34r: this would probably work on a golf but not an auris.

I hope you're not associated in anyway with that car juvenile.

:lol: Nothing to do with me,yeah it's a bit of a shocker,car colour is all wrong to start with for that whatever look it is,JDM/sticker bombed Rat Rod??? who knows...I think lose the wheels then maybe could work...