New owner :D

Tofuboi

Some people know me as, "The guy with the possessed Corolla Levin ZR". Most people don't know me at all! However I've been lurking here for a long while and the time has come to retire the 2007 Corolla Levin ZR.

For I have just traded her in for a Aurion Sportivo ZR6 in a funky colour that doesnt seem to exist on the current colour selection brochures which is odd. But yeah, I pick it up Friday! I'm excited hehehe.

It is used, 30,000km, has gps / sunroof on it already which was a plus! However I'm gonna miss my old DVD setup in the Levin ZR.

Hope to have many discussions with you guys about our Aurions, as after driving one the other day. I can't beleive I didnt choose it first off! :D

Cheers fellas!

Some people know me as, "The guy with the possessed Corolla Levin ZR". Most people don't know me at all! However I've been lurking here for a long while and the time has come to retire the 2007 Corolla Levin ZR.

For I have just traded her in for a Aurion Sportivo ZR6 in a funky colour that doesnt seem to exist on the current colour selection brochures which is odd. But yeah, I pick it up Friday! I'm excited hehehe.

It is used, 30,000km, has gps / sunroof on it already which was a plus! However I'm gonna miss my old DVD setup in the Levin ZR.

Hope to have many discussions with you guys about our Aurions, as after driving one the other day. I can't beleive I didnt choose it first off! :D

Cheers fellas!

Welcome aboard!

I always wish if I had the sunroof. :D

What color is it? I hope I can see the pics soon.

Welcome aboard!

I always wish if I had the sunroof. :D

What color is it? I hope I can see the pics soon.

It's kind of a goldish colour, I don't see the colour on the latest colour sheets.

I have three camera phone photos I took from the dealership of it, i'll post them .

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Guess I gotta change my avatar and car! :P

welcome

you saw the light and walked towards it ;)

that colour has been discontinued thats why its not on the colour sheet.

Edited by sera709

A wise decision. Certainly is a little more gutsy than your 07 Corolla eh? And the Aurora Gold was one of the colours that was the primary marketing colour for the Aurion and only came on the Sportivo's; the first unique colour for the Aurion. Man I wish I had a sunroof as well.

Congrats mate. A great buy indeed, i always wanted the gold but my other half wont let me :( also wish i had gone for the sunroof option as i now desperately want one :(.

you will definately enjoy the car. specially the leather ;)

dead cows are great aint they

Congrats on your new car mate. I myself had my heart set on the gold on the way to the dealership but in person it didn't look as good as i thought it would've been but hey it's your care and I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us :yahoo:

I wish i had sunroof as well ;)

You've given up the ZR already?!?, wow that was quick!

ah well congrats mate :)

It's come to the point where I need something a big larger in terms of bootspace and what not.

Congrats on your new car mate. I myself had my heart set on the gold on the way to the dealership but in person it didn't look as good as i thought it would've been but hey it's your care and I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us :yahoo:

I wish i had sunroof as well ;)

The colour threw me a bit, but it seems to have grown on me the more I look at it ya know? heh.

Nice!. Congratulations mate. I know you'll enjoy the car!.

Mine has a color similar to yours, But its a few notches brighter.

I has a sunroof too!. But..., For some strange reason its not automatic -.-.

Edited by PsychoRez

Cheers fellas!

Welcome aboard and good move on the car. Sounds like a good buy and you're really gonna love the drive..........................

Well guys, I picked the car up yesterday afternoon and absolutely loving it! The sound system's gonna definately need a change though! That's for sure! Also I'm finding the stock satnav a bit confusing too hehehe, but i'm actually looking at the auspack units to be honest to change it to.

Anywho ill get some more pics of her later when I wash it... (it rained last night and its got dirt spots all over it :()

EDIT: OH! And that reminds me... Headlights... Coming from the HID's in the Levin ZR to these... oh dear lord. Where can I get a HID upgrade for this! Please! haha

Edited by Tofuboi

Grats on the purchase mate! You'll enjoy your newly acquired vehicle.

Just watch out of the police officers with their spedos when headings towards Melton City Centre (right next to the Council) =]

Edited by nele