Brisbane Xmas Cruise

Brisbane Xmas Cruise

When : Sunday 14th December, 11am

Where: Starting at the loop, out via the port of Brisbane, Manly, through to Wellington Point or Cleveland Point.

Why: Not

Invited: You got a toyota then bring it

Post up and lets see what interest there is.

whitestivo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty dissapointing about the amount of interest shown from the brisbane guys :unsure:

Don't get me wrong. I'm interested in anything that involves driving. I'm just stuck in a sh!thouse job which has left me working on that day from 10am-3pm. I am seeing what I can do to get that day off.

pretty dissapointing about the amount of interest shown from the brisbane guys :unsure:

Don't get me wrong. I'm interested in anything that involves driving. I'm just stuck in a sh!thouse job which has left me working on that day from 10am-3pm. I am seeing what I can do to get that day off.

Yeh that would be the case with alot of people id imagine..work being pretty busy then and getting close to xmas people will have other commitments...we'd like to see u there tho! :D

Xmas is all about family, and there are 9 other toyota family members attending

whitestivo

chicaboo

eSEXSIX

TRD Aurion Owner (new rego no. 11TRD )

EVO7

SILVABULLIT (maybe)

11TWO (maybe)

Ash85 (maybe)

Wayne 123R (maybe)

I was thinking of throwing it open to the Ozcelica forum as well, make it a bit of a Toyota and 2ZZ meet. Anyone able to post up there for me if we are thinking is good idea?

whitestivo

C'mon guys,

we need more people to make this count, we rarely have any more then the regs lol :P

Is there anyone who is signed up to rollanation? see if there is any that are willing to come...

Countdown has begun :o

Evo