tiet's sportivo a work in progress :)

tiet

sex appeal right there Anthony!!!! nice P plate too, had cops following me this morning on the m4, lucky i was doing 90 before the camera and had P plates on!! had to turn H.I.D's off just before they overtook, dont want them pulling me over or anything..

any1 been questioned about their H.I.D's???

lol kev xD i want tints that make sure no one can see me looking at them from the other side :( these tints still allow people to see me >_< 5% here i come lol

lol daniel, nah not really, there was this one time when i went through a rbt and the officer asked if that brightness was coming from my headlights, then a second officer asked the main officer if they should check my car etc...

and the main officer told him don't worry ^_^ got lucky i guess.

drivings still the same, only real difference is i have to check my rear view twice at night lol, the only thing i can notice are headlights, so i have to make sure

• 2 years later...

Hey guys it's been awhile since I've made a post got something new coming up :) photos will be up on Sunday as I get my car Saturday Arvo :)

Edited by tiet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok it was a bit overdue but pictures are here was hoping to get my rims first but i am still looking around :D

here is what my car is at now, fresh pearl white respray with yellow tinted foggies :)

white1.JPG

white2.JPG

white3.JPG

white4.JPG

white5.JPG

white6.JPG

white7.JPG

white8.JPG

Always been happy with this model I love the car :D spray was 4400 with repairs

The foggies are tinted yellow with 6000k hids, it looks a bit green with them on because the hids have a bit of blue :( not sure if I want to go back to stock bulbs or get yellow hids I'll try get a night shot if I can

The foggies are tinted yellow with 6000k hids, it looks a bit green with them on because the hids have a bit of blue :( not sure if I want to go back to stock bulbs or get yellow hids I'll try get a night shot if I can

try 3000k, its a creamy even more yellow and looks aces ( well ive got my high beams on 3000k and where they are blue parkers are positioned soo gives off a green tinge as well :P)

Jeffry yeah I was thinking about getting 3000k but I've just bought the 6000k so I really wanna use them first lol

And the fat wheels will be coming soon currently shopping around as I'm also in the market for leather trim racing seats :D after that it's suspension work then more engine work :)

Cars gone a long way from being a stock silver Sportivo lol

okay got pulled over last night and got warned that i will get defected for my "yellow bulbs" when i have white hids and yellow lenses lol

so my advice is dont drive with them on

man NSW modding laws are GAY

we cant drive with foggies on here as well... stupid laws i swear.

• Like 1