Hot4s photo shoot of Corolla Sportivos

EV11LL

Hi Everyone,

As it was mentioned previously there was some talk of wanting to do a Sportivo photo shoot. I've spoken to one of the main writes and photographers and they are willing to as long as i can organise it ect.

What i am after is to see who would be interested. Im located in NSW and one of the writes just for NSW just left to do his own thing but is still doing things for Hot4s or there is another writer/photographer.

The person i contacted is actually in Melbourne but depending on what we can get together he may be willing to travel.

I know there are alot from Qld and Vic and others around the place so im open for suggestions. The only thing i ask is that it will have to be after i have the car fixed from the hail in NSW the other week.

So maybe a big meet up somewhere or something, i know most said they werent going to go to the toyota nationals so maybe we can organise to go somewhere else over the long weekend being easter or Anzac weekend.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

Ren

More than willing, but all depends where ?

you have a sportivo? just teasing you :P

are you using jsp at hot4s?

whichever state has the most modified sportivos i think you should accomodate them and hold it in their state as they are the ones who are building the scene not just stock sportivos.

More than willing, but all depends where ?

you have a sportivo? just teasing you :P

are you using jsp at hot4s?

whichever state has the most modified sportivos i think you should accomodate them and hold it in their state as they are the ones who are building the scene not just stock sportivos.

Your talking about Jun so yes, i spoke to Jun about it, i'ld recommend him to everyone.

Im not going to turn it into a whos got better cars thing, there was a question asked if it could be done and im doing something about it.

I still think it should be a central location, ie its not fair for all the qld drivers to drive to melb and vice versa

What about the Sydney meet...???

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1782

If we can get a few of the modded bods out there... (I'm looking at you Influx, Screaminrolla, KoroLa883, xTigerx and grimlock (even though it's a 1ZZ) and waiwong38). It is atill a month away, plenty of time to prepare!!!

If not, Anzac weekend would be the next best... being a long weekend we could have the Vic folk drive up and the Qld peeps come down, and it isn't too far for the Canberra people... That's a sure fire way to get the best modded cars in OZ all there, except Skitzo... sorry mate, unless you feel like driving 4000 K's???

But come on... Lets have a mega meet people!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

What about the Sydney meet...???

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1782

If we can get a few of the modded bods out there... (I'm looking at you Influx, Screaminrolla, KoroLa883, xTigerx and grimlock (even though it's a 1ZZ) and waiwong38). It is atill a month away, plenty of time to prepare!!!

If not, Anzac weekend would be the next best... being a long weekend we could have the Vic folk drive up and the Qld peeps come down, and it isn't too far for the Canberra people... That's a sure fire way to get the best modded cars in OZ all there, except Skitzo... sorry mate, unless you feel like driving 4000 K's???

But come on... Lets have a mega meet people!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thats what i was thinking, would need to look into somewhere ect and also accommodation on that weekend and the like. If its going to be in Sydney it will prob be another writer but i dont want to organise it and have everyone say they will be there and no one show up so to speak. Have a look in the last mag at the cruise patrol, that was done at the end of last year.

thanks guys

How about Perth.....

:lol: I shouldn't even bother. :lol:

I know of 4 sportivos in Perth with 1 being not interested in the car scene but interested in modding and the other goes to the motorplex drags. (Got a 15.5 and a 16.2 or something... )

Let everyone else know how it turns out! Should be great to see!

Edit: Just saw Blue_Stivos reply... :lol: Damnit! I would drive if I had a rough estimate of how long it takes to drive there or how long it takes to get on a train with the car and get there. Been wanting to explore a bit of Australia anyways :)

Edited by Skitzo

3 days to drive Perth at Sydney if you really push...

1st day... somewhere near the Nullabor either side

2nd day... Adelaide or just out of...

3rd day... 13-14 hours to Sydney, not fun to do on your own either I can tell you, very boring across the Hay plains :P

you'd be stupid to try and do it in any less time (or make sure you have lots of drivers to stay fresh) Have driven from Adelaide to Darwin with just a stop overnight in Alice Springs (but 4 drivers rotating!!!)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Your talking about Jun so yes, i spoke to Jun about it, i'ld recommend him to everyone.

sure! he did the work for exclusive hot4s last year some pics are here http://www.exclusive-auto.org/gallery/04hot4sJL/

hope you guys get this thing happening!

Yes he did do that shoot. Juns a great guy and i recon one of the best, always makes a great background and a great photo.

I didnt mention numbers i just gave him an idea. I would personally like to do it as an annual meeting thing but i know alot of people cant all take time off at the same time ect.

Depending on where its going to be and the interest im willing to look into group discounts for accommodation ect.

I'll leave it open for people to say they would be interest or not until the end of the month and then go from there.

What about the possibility of doing a shoot in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne?

Not all of us have the time to travel and I have all my long wekends already booked up, but by looking at the garage the majority of the most modded cars are in Brisbane then Sydney. I know you guys in Melbourne have some but they aren't in the garage so if we want to organise a photo shoot to get the best cars on our forum involved then a multi location shoot may be the only way. We obviously want to put the best impression out there so let's not just use cars from one location but show that we are a national club and each state has a large number of members and nicely presented cars.

Choose to agree or disagree this seems the logical explanation.

Got any other ideas? Post them up for all to discuss as this is a great opportunity to promote ourselves and our cars.

Cheers SILVABULLIT.

I agree with Silva, the best option would be to do a multi-location shoot, of course, that's if the photographer can do it. I mean, I think that having the most comprehensive Sportivo/Runx/T-Sport forum in the world is a pretty impressive thing, so hopefully that warrants a multi-state photoshoot.

But like Kcorro said, hopefully this happens.

What about the possibility of doing a shoot in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne?

Not all of us have the time to travel and I have all my long wekends already booked up, but by looking at the garage the majority of the most modded cars are in Brisbane then Sydney. I know you guys in Melbourne have some but they aren't in the garage so if we want to organise a photo shoot to get the best cars on our forum involved then a multi location shoot may be the only way. We obviously want to put the best impression out there so let's not just use cars from one location but show that we are a national club and each state has a large number of members and nicely presented cars.

Choose to agree or disagree this seems the logical explanation.

Got any other ideas? Post them up for all to discuss as this is a great opportunity to promote ourselves and our cars.

Cheers SILVABULLIT.

I agree with Silva, the best option would be to do a multi-location shoot, of course, that's if the photographer can do it. I mean, I think that having the most comprehensive Sportivo/Runx/T-Sport forum in the world is a pretty impressive thing, so hopefully that warrants a multi-state photoshoot.

But like Kcorro said, hopefully this happens.

This sounds great - but I hope you guys then don't mind the non-modded 'benchmark' stivo's been in attendance....

But as Brendan said, Qld has tons of modded vehicles in this group, so this seems logical.

EV11LL - I'd chat the the piccy taker you were talking to and see what he says....

Cheers

Azz

i'm in if you want when you deicde what ever. if in NSW put me down if not i am not phased.

i got told my car wouldn't make a magazine as it is not jdm enough

by some photographer as you can tell i was really upset and now take zoloft

do it where ever i am not gunning for my car to be in a mag really

post-18-1108243130.jpg