Best Placement

Which do you think is the better place?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im a bit bias as i fitted Danthuyer's  :P

Neither..

both spots look bad..

or perhaps its just the actual sticker design..

i think we need something a little more modern

but if i put a sticker on my car it would be on the little window as cougs suggested

niether look any good - sorry craig :(

I reckon the back window, but yeah, i'd go for a new design...

I like a simply white lettering with nthin other than....

au.toyotaownersclub.com

Make it about 80 - 100 cm in length and about 2 - 2.5" high.....

Id do that along the top of my rear window....I might even get a price or two - I know a guy who dome some signwriting (will prolly have to get Steve's ok first though I think

I think i PMd a reply.

I dont mind anyone making there own as long as no one makes a profit from them.

The more adverts out thhere the more members we get, meaning a better community.

I had these stickers done as they were requested... one day I will get proper screen printed ones done.

I think i PMd a reply.

I dont mind anyone making there own as long as no one makes a profit from them.

The more adverts out thhere the more members we get, meaning a better community.

I had these stickers done as they were requested...  one day I will get proper screen printed ones done.

Thanks Steve - Yeah I got your PM mate (thanks again)

I'm gonna have a chat to a dude that I know does screen printing and some signwriting and see if he can do a few for me - If he can then he'll prolly only charge me his cost/trade price.

If I do manage to get some, then I'll just hand em out for what they cost me..

Will keep all posted..

Cheers

Aaron

Edited by afyfe

OK...here's the go...

I have been given permission from Steve to have a simple sticker made up that will say nothing but the web address of the forum for promoting it and hopefully snagging a few extra members...

I know a dude that does some signwriting making one up for me to put on my car for nothing, so then I can post some images and guage who would want one. Hopefully he should give me an idea of pricing then too...

When I get an idea of how many people want one then, we can nail him for a final price and go from there....

That looks great :D

That's what I had in mind too, good !

Do you have more made up?

Let me know what you think

not as yet....

The fella that cut this one for me is working on the pricing now form me. I will be selling them for what they cost me (plus postage if your out of Brisbane)....

Okey Dokey...

Large sticker like mine will set you back $15.00 (plus postage if your not in Brisbane...)

I am trying to get a smaller version made up also, about half the size which will be $10.00 (plus postage if your outside Brisbane...)

PM me if your interested....

Can you get them printed in mirror image so people that I tail-gate can read it if it's stuck on the front of my car in their rear-view mirror.... :P

Legal stuff: Blue_Stivo has never tail-gated and think that people who do are idiots and was merely making a satirical joke at his own expence on the driving habits of a minority of drivers with oversized stickers on their car...

Can you get them printed in mirror image so people that I tail-gate can read it if it's stuck on the front of my car in their rear-view mirror.... :P

Legal stuff: Blue_Stivo has never tail-gated and think that people who do are idiots and was merely making a satirical joke at his own expence on the driving habits of a minority of drivers with oversized stickers on their car...

Now on a more serious note...

what size would the smaller one be as I'd be interested?

Firstly - stick it on the inside of the front window..... (but I still wanna know why your following cars....you have a stivo dude, get your a55 in front of them hehehe)

Secondly - nothin wrong with big stickers ;)

Thirdly, looking at around 45 - 50 cm (maybe even 60cm) but am unsure as yet as I haven't measured to see how it will look (or even if the dude wants to do small ones)....will keep you posted.

50cm is a good size for the small one....noticeable n effective n not overdone!

get the windscreen ones made up in a glittery colour so when u stick it in fron or on the bak the ppl driving in front or the bak will have a headache from all the glare hahaha just jk

i think just white would be the best colour...what u guys reckon??

cheerio wei wei

Now on a more serious note...

what size would the smaller one be as I'd be interested?

Firstly - stick it on the inside of the front window..... (but I still wanna know why your following cars....you have a stivo dude, get your a55 in front of them hehehe)

Secondly - nothin wrong with big stickers ;)

Thirdly, looking at around 45 - 50 cm (maybe even 60cm) but am unsure as yet as I haven't measured to see how it will look (or even if the dude wants to do small ones)....will keep you posted.

firstly - sometimes heavy traffic is a biatch... :(

secondly - true as long as it's not overdone and these look nice and tasteful :rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

thirdly - sounds good, about 50 to 60 cm would do just nicely to sit in the bottom corner of my rear window for all to see and take note...