Mesh grill DIY guide?

Butcha

There was a little bit of a story behind all this. First BLCKLABEL introduces himself to the board, showing off his grill he picked up in Thailand, then there was this massive search to try and find who sells them. apg39 considered the idea of custom making one, but this would have proved to be a little difficult.

Eventually a supplier was found and you can now order them shipped from Thailand like a few of us have. BONDIE was the one to find success in this method. It works out cheaper to buy in pairs and split the shipping with someone as well. Some threads of interest:

Just got in contact with Thailand

Got the grills from Thailand

There was a little bit of a story behind all this. First BLCKLABEL introduces himself to the board, showing off his grill he picked up in Thailand, then there was this massive search to try and find who sells them. apg39 considered the idea of custom making one, but this would have proved to be a little difficult.

Eventually a supplier was found and you can now order them shipped from Thailand like a few of us have. BONDIE was the one to find success in this method. It works out cheaper to buy in pairs and split the shipping with someone as well. Some threads of interest:

Just got in contact with Thailand

Got the grills from Thailand

Thanks again DJ! :toast:

I looked into the same thing. Found that most, if not all of them come out of Thailand.

E-mailed a guy last night and he said that he can ship them to me for $600. That includes freight and painting to match the colour of your car. Dont know how they are to send raw though. I dont know where you guys sourced yours for $200 freighted to Aus. Been looking for them, but cant find it that low.

I looked into the same thing. Found that most, if not all of them come out of Thailand.

E-mailed a guy last night and he said that he can ship them to me for $600. That includes freight and painting to match the colour of your car. Dont know how they are to send raw though. I dont know where you guys sourced yours for $200 freighted to Aus. Been looking for them, but cant find it that low.

600$ is a major scam imo lol.

I ordered mine like 1-2 months ago and it cost me around 120$ for 1 grill with delivery to my house, thanks to Raimond for the info since I wasn't able to find it :toast:

I should take photo's of it soon.

WOOOOOOO. :o How many is there for that much???????????????????

$600 back the truck up :ph34r:

Way to much

Yes, at $600 i said that i would get back to him. But this is also painted. most of the ones i have seen on here are just the raw gray ABS plastic colour.

Anyway... i dont mean to be a pain in the *****... I know $600 is wayyyy to much. Everyone else on here is saying "oh i got mine for $100 + freight... Thats all well and good to say that. But i would be eternally greatful if someone could at least help me out here with an e-mail address, contact number or a website where i can source myself one of these.

Happy to set up a bulk deal if anyone else is interested in getting some. It's just the source for these $150 landed in Aus ones i cant seem to track down.

Yes, at $600 i said that i would get back to him. But this is also painted. most of the ones i have seen on here are just the raw gray ABS plastic colour.

Anyway... i dont mean to be a pain in the *****... I know $600 is wayyyy to much. Everyone else on here is saying "oh i got mine for $100 + freight... Thats all well and good to say that. But i would be eternally greatful if someone could at least help me out here with an e-mail address, contact number or a website where i can source myself one of these.

Happy to set up a bulk deal if anyone else is interested in getting some. It's just the source for these $150 landed in Aus ones i cant seem to track down.

ill send you a pm with all the details

• 1 month later...

ill send you a pm with all the details

Could someone hook me up with some info on where to get please?

Also does anyone know if they do anything similar for the 'rolla? Got a mate here at work who is interested in something for his.