Just got in contact with Thailand

BONDIE

Finally, maybey a light at the end of the tunnel.

Guys, i just got in contact with Thailand. I emailed these guys about 2 weeks ago, saying there are alot of buyers here in australia chasing Camry/ Aurion parts. A guy named ying ying replied and said he will sell to Australia, but his written enlish was very broken, and I think he got confused and sent me the wrong catalogue.

He sent me a catalogue for Yaris parts. But i replied and asked for a Camry parts catalogue. This shop has both chrome grills and the plastic ones. Hopefully in the next couple of days i will get a reply, if not ill try the mobile he left me. And fingers crossed we may be in luck with finally having a stable contact at this shop.

If his english isnt the best, ill post his mobile on the forum, and maybey one of you guys can speak a bit of thai or know someone who does, and have a yarn to him.

Has anyone spoken to this guy before on the email yet, because if you have and it didnt work out, tell me and I wont bother chasing it up.

keep you posted.

Edited by BONDIE

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This is what pics of some stock he has for the asian camry i have received by email from himso far. But i know he is stocking chrome grills and wald kits as per the two websites as well, still awaiting another reply of more stock. No prices including freight yet.

see attached photos

and have a photo of a engine bay strut bar, but it has a big camry engraved on it, didnt worry about posting that photo. When I get more photos ill post them and hopefully ill have a price.

Edited by BONDIE

Hey Bondie - thanks for being so persistent with the kits yea.

If you can get the lip kit and the grille - then I'm in for sure mate.

However if there are a couple of kits - post up some pics for us - would be great to be have some variety to choose from.

Cheers

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This is what pics of some stock he has for the asian camry i have received by email from himso far. But i know he is stocking chrome grills and wald kits as per the two websites as well, still awaiting another reply of more stock. No prices including freight yet.

see attached photos

and have a photo of a engine bay strut bar, but it has a big camry engraved on it, didnt worry about posting that photo. When I get more photos ill post them and hopefully ill have a price.

Ok... IMO, these pics maybe aren't the best..

More pics thx...

Btw, any other model for the Roof Spoiler?

Gj Bondie..Keep us informed..^ ^

Edited by VF-X

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

see attached photos

Ok... IMO, these pics maybe aren't the best..

More pics thx...

Btw, any other model for the Roof Spoiler?

Gj Bondie..Keep us informed..^ ^

No worries boys. Sorry about the qualilty but these pics, they are the only pics he has sent, take what we get i say. Im flat out trying to speak to him, i have to keep my english very basic.

Im not really after a bodykit or lip kit, but more chasing a grill. But what i will do, will set up some sort of secure pay system, some sort of pay pal etc. Ill order a grill and if it comes up trumps and i receive the goods in one piece and there is no probs, then we are in business. But if i get shafted, well it will be only a hundred and something bucks loss and im willing to take the hit for the boys, gotta be worth a shot. which will be better than everyone orignally putting in a mass order and losing out.

If the he does become a fair dinkum contact, i have already told him there are plenty of buyers interested, if he wants Australia's business. So if it works out, i will email all the details to you all, payment system , email address etc, and you can talk to him direct. At the moment im emailing him one day and getting a return email the next day.

So now we have the contact, and now he interested to sell, it should be pretty easy to construct the supply chain.

The question about the other parts for other cars, jump on to the two websites and have a gander and ill ask him a question. As i said he sent through a yaris cataglogue, so i dear say he caters for many types of cars.

keep you posted.

Bondie

Edited by BONDIE

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Just put a order in for a chrome grill for me and a black one for sprags.

If it comes up sucessful, and we get the items with no probs, ill post the contact on this forum, for members interested to use.

keep you's posted.

Bondie.

Edited by BONDIE

Gj Bondie..

Btw, is the black plain grill similar to those on the SqueezeMe's 1?

Damn.. Nothin's similar to the TRD's one...Reckon that grill is the best by so far...

Gj Bondie..

Damn.. Nothin's similar to the TRD's one...Reckon that grill is the best by so far...

I dont know, it looks like it is black gloss. We will have to see what it is like when it turns up. It will be going on sprags beast so fingers crossed, it will look sweet. I sent a pic of the chrome and the matt black from sueezeme's 1 asking for a quote, but got back a quote for the pic of the gloss black one and the chrome one.

If this supply chain works, then we can ask him more questions on alternative stock, but i didnt want to confuse him, on the first order, and therefore putting Australia in the " too hard basket" and not supplying to us. Just kept the first one simple, to establish a link.

keep you guys posted.

Edited by BONDIE

Gj Bondie..

I dont know, it looks like it is black gloss. We will have to see what it is like when it turns up. It will be going on sprags beast so fingers crossed, it will look sweet. I sent a pic of the chrome and the matt black from sueezeme's 1 asking for a quote, but got back a quote for the pic of the gloss black one and the chrome one.

If this supply chain works, then we can ask him more questions on alternative stock, but i didnt want to confuse him, on the first order, and therefore putting Australia in the " too hard basket" and not supplying to us. Just kept the first one simple, to establish a link.

keep you guys posted.

LoL... Good Start..

Maybe any1 here in the Forum could lend us a hand in this language bridge.

Thai any1??

congrats that you have made a direct contact with the rtn shop...

i hope the chain works and rtn.com would have their free time shipping the products to australia. But from what i've

experience they barely do it.

you can always contact me ... if they didnt, the fact that i do speak english would make a lot of your job easier .. i can

come up with all answer .. all the needs..

I'm Thai though

congrats that you have made a direct contact with the rtn shop...

i hope the chain works and rtn.com would have their free time shipping the products to australia. But from what i've

experience they barely do it.

you can always contact me ... if they didnt, the fact that i do speak english would make a lot of your job easier .. i can

come up with all answer .. all the needs..

I'm Thai though

Nice.. Finally, we got a guide..

This is the Answer Bondie...xD

Thanks Champs...

What i reckon will be the best way to do it, if this pans out. Is, ill give you guys the contact, and to have one representive for each state put in a order. Therefore you wont have to pay delivery charges twice. 1. to get to Australia, and 2. shipping to everyone around austraila when the bulk order comes in. Or atleast keeping the delivery charges to a minium. Im happy to look after queensland, thats no drama's.

How he works is, you tell him what you want attaching a pic to the email, and he sends a invoice with pics attached, so there is no confusion. Then you pay by pay pal.

I told the guy if this deal goes well, he will hav alot of people contacting him, therefore having more business comming his way.

He doesnt get back from holidays till the 13th till i speak to him next,

Update on the 13th hopefully.

Edited by BONDIE

Guys...

I've queried around on another forum who also sourced their aftermarket parts from Thailand, and said the company we are dealing with are pretty good and reputatable...

Very good bang for the bucks and the courier fees yes it is that expensive unfortunately...

If anyone could show me how to take off the grill (without taking off the damn bumper...) i probably go for the chrome grill too ! lol

Hi Guys: i'm in Thailand as i write this email. i bought one more black grill that is coming home with me in the plane for anyone willing to buy it.

cost $140 plush shipping cost within Australia. i'm in Nsw and i generally used Australian Post registered mail, however being a fragile item i would suggest transit insurance or similar.

they got a new order in, and the mesh is now silver. that is what i have got with me right now.

they told me that all this new order are all black plastic with silver mesh instead of the black mesh i purchased 10 days ago.

just look at Bondai's pics and that is the one. as far as i can see it is mat black, not gloss. i think they have used some plastic spray to make it shinny for the photo.

the mesh is very easy to be detached and you can spray paint it whichever color you wish to.

if anyone is interested, PM me and it is yours. i'm not interested in auction it so first in first dressed.

i'll be getting one more in few weeks time

cheers

Argie

Edited by argie

Hi Guys: i'm in Thailand as i write this email. i bought one more black grill that is coming home for anyone willing to buy it.

i can land it for $140 and then it is up to the buyer to choose the shipping method and cost of it. i'm in Nsw and i generally used Australian Post registered mail, however being a fragile item i would suggest transit insurance or similar.

they got a new order in, and the black mesh is now silver. that is waht i have got with me right now.

they told me that all this new order are all black plastic with silver mesh instead of the black mesh i purchased 10 days ago.

if anyone is interested, PM me and it is yours. i'm not interested in auction it so first in first dressed.

i'll be getting one more in few weeks time

cheers

Argie

PMed

I checked postage cost with insurance.

i can supply the black grille to your door step anywhere in Oz by Australian Post registered mail and item insured for $200.

total cost $165 delivered to your address.

please bear in mind i'm bringing the item myself so i cannot do a baulk order. the first one is it almost gone. i'll be bringing one more in a moth time, so PM me if you are interested.

if you want to order one $50 deposit to make sure of your commitment.

cheers

Gj Bondie..

I got my Grill from the same guys that Bondie has gotten in contact with. The mesh was already black n i didn't request for it. I just took what they had and hoped for the best lol.. However!.. i'm not sure if the clips holding the Grill were broken/missing during its trip to Perth but i had to add in my own clips (Cable tie n silicon glue) lol.. In the end the Grill turned up quiet nice.. I guess u get what you pay for..

Gj Bondie..

I got my Grill from the same guys that Bondie has gotten in contact with. The mesh was already black n i didn't request for it. I just took what they had and hoped for the best lol.. However!.. i'm not sure if the clips holding the Grill were broken/missing during its trip to Perth but i had to add in my own clips (Cable tie n silicon glue) lol.. In the end the Grill turned up quiet nice.. I guess u get what you pay for..

Yeah ive paid for mine and spags and are just awaiting delivery, tracking through Thailand post. If i get the items correctly and in one piece, ill post his contact on this site, and reccomend him, if they rock up broken or i dont get them ill let yous know. Hopefully i should get them in about a week.

Did you order yours through the mail BLCKLABEL, if so how long did it take to get the items and were they wrapped up good for delivery.