Just got in contact with Thailand

BONDIE

• 5 months later...

Seems like there might be a few of us interested in things like mesh grill, eyelids, etc.

I've had zero success getting responses from the mob listed in the FAQ (rstyleing.com) and I've tried on numerous occasions.

Does anyone have any sources which work? Obviously there has been a couple of group buys and other purchases looking at the previous posts, but it seems a few of us are not having any luck.

"Michaelweare", "Yoda" & "1stkill" might also be interested in getting something from Thailand, do check with them and perhaps you can organise a group buy.. :)

Yeah I definately want to get my hands on some of the eyelids after seeing them on DJKOR's car, they're really nice! :) I wouldn't mind the grill too actually.

Hey guys, just thought i let you know during this past couple days i've been

on the website (rstyleracing.com) numerous times and i just can't seem to

find the thai mesh grill as a product anymore. I mean i've searched and searched

and searched but it all came back as "This product is not found" ... :( *ragemode*.

• 10 months later...

What i reckon will be the best way to do it, if this pans out. Is, ill give you guys the contact, and to have one representive for each state put in a order. Therefore you wont have to pay delivery charges twice. 1. to get to Australia, and 2. shipping to everyone around austraila when the bulk order comes in. Or atleast keeping the delivery charges to a minium. Im happy to look after queensland, thats no drama's.

How he works is, you tell him what you want attaching a pic to the email, and he sends a invoice with pics attached, so there is no confusion. Then you pay by pay pal.

I told the guy if this deal goes well, he will hav alot of people contacting him, therefore having more business comming his way.

He doesnt get back from holidays till the 13th till i speak to him next,

Update on the 13th hopefully.

[/quo

hi bondie, im in perth, is there anyone over here intrested in the products from over here? if not i would like to bye one from you if you put a big order in please

thanks