HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME :)

mrs.sportivo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Ash, i think i've met you before o.O do you own the sportivo that we had to clutch start? the day tam was driving?

OMG LOLS YOU KNOW TAM ? WHAT THE FKK TRIP OUT

WAS THIS WHEN WE WENT WOLLONGONG TO CATCH PIPPIES ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

what the fk trip out... lol

Happy Birthday Ash, i think i've met you before o.O do you own the sportivo that we had to clutch start? the day tam was driving?

haha yeah thats the time -_- i remember running up to your car how many times to push start it :), i was driving my brothers non turbo wrx then, seeing your sportivo inspired me to get one xD

haha yeah thats the time -_- i remember running up to your car how many times to push start it :), i was driving my brothers non turbo wrx then, seeing your sportivo inspired me to get one xD

HAHAHA yeh i think i remember now, you were with suckmeh(? LOL i cant spell that guys name seriously), man i havent seen yang and terry in ages !

HAHAHA yeh i think i remember now, you were with suckmeh(? LOL i cant spell that guys name seriously), man i havent seen yang and terry in ages !

aahhah suckmeh, he was driving his own car the red 180, don't worry i cant even spell it, i just call him sam lol

i see them everyday -_-

so hows your car? fixed it yet or what?

aahhah suckmeh, he was driving his own car the red 180, don't worry i cant even spell it, i just call him sam lol

i see them everyday -_-

LOL fkn i want Yang to come clubbing tonight for my birthday

nah my cars not fixed yet :( im waiting for my payout from the d!ck - which should be VERY soon hawhaw

i see them everyday -_-

nah my cars not fixed yet :( im waiting for my payout from the d!ck - which should be VERY soon hawhaw

hahha ill tell him that when he comes to help me with my car xD

payout o.O

what happened, did you get into an accident?

i was talking about the battery, you know how you car wouldn't start with the key ^_^"

i see them everyday -_-

payout o.O

i was talking about the battery, you know how you car wouldn't start with the key ^_^"

LOL ohhh yeh the batterys fixed long time now - Andrew finally came around to helping me HAHA

didnt you see the right side of the rear end ? it was all scraped dude LOL

TELL YANG to tell terry and fleck and tracey to come Bamboo !~!!! lols their not freaking online

i see them everyday -_-

payout o.O

LOL ohhh yeh the batterys fixed long time now - Andrew finally came around to helping me HAHA

TELL YANG to tell terry and fleck and tracey to come Bamboo !~!!! lols their not freaking online

oh it was wasn't it lol xD send tam, john, andrew and the others to the guys house to get the money lol

i know tracy is going (well i think she said she was), though i don't think fleck yang and terry are ahahaha

just fix the scartches yourself DIY style, be asian

i see them everyday -_-

payout o.O

oh it was wasn't it lol xD send tam, john, andrew and the others to the guys house to get the money lol

i know tracy is going (well i think she said she was), though i don't think fleck yang and terry are ahahaha

HAHAHA and what watch Andrew the anorexic get snapped HAHAHA shh dont tell him i said that but yeh Johns in melb atm

yeh i think tracey is going with Anna lols i wonder if Duy is going HAHA last time we went clubbing we saw him oh my god that was hillarious

sif fix the scratches myself thats chat !

i see them everyday -_-

payout o.O

HAHAHA and what watch Andrew the anorexic get snapped HAHAHA shh dont tell him i said that but yeh Johns in melb atm

yeh i think tracey is going with Anna lols i wonder if Duy is going HAHA last time we went clubbing we saw him oh my god that was hillarious

sif fix the scratches myself thats chat !

lol what was hilarious about it? did duy do something funny?

its only chat if you don't do it right :) so far everything on my car has been done ourselfs xD

maybe thats why it looks funny to me :S