SE QLD Toyota Cruise in the New Year

I AM NO LONGER TAKING ON CARS FOR THE CRUISE. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE CONTACTED ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EMAIL WITH DETAILS IN IT

If you have put your name down and haven't received an email, let me know ASAP. If you can't come, let me know in a PM as I may not check this thread.

thanks mate... got your email...

can i meet you guys at the first stop? cause i live at north lakes (near redcliffe) and it'll be crazy to come all the way to springwood and then come all the way back up here...

if i have to, i suppose i can, but its just not that convenient...

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately I'm outa this one. ROL14 is off the road *wipes tears* and I don't have another car yet, and doubt I'll have one in time.

I hope you have an awesome day and I do look forward to seeing some pics.

Great cruise guys :) A couple more people turning up would have been great, but with the numbers we had it wasn't too hard to keep an eye out for losing people. No silly behaviour, car problems, people getting -too- lost or anything really bad to say about the day. We did sort of lose a lot of people towards the end, where did you all end up going?

Once I've sold this water, we will have raised $200 for the RSPCA :)

Hiya Drew

I called eSexSix to tell you guys that we would be staying longer at the Sunshine Coast but he'd told me you guys had already left!

I hope you didn't wait around too long.

It was a great cruise - relaxing, fun, lots of good pics and the scenery was gorgeous.

Hiya Drew

I called eSexSix to tell you guys that we would be staying longer at the Sunshine Coast but he'd told me you guys had already left!

I hope you didn't wait around too long.

It was a great cruise - relaxing, fun, lots of good pics and the scenery was gorgeous.

o_0 We were down at the falls till 2:30, went into town for a little while, came back to the carpark at 3 and waited there for 40 minutes - nobody else showed up. This isn't directed at you or anything, but it would have been nice if I got a text or something so I knew where everybody went.

If you've got any piccies from the day, could you email them through to me at my Gmail account? I'm going to host them all up and post links to the various forums that had members show up.

I'll tell you something else; the drive down the mountain was a lot quicker than the drive up ;)