new sportivo 2005

jabz

Hi guys, I am a newbie on this, so sorry if I mess up.

I have ordered my new sportivo 2005 and will be picking it up on the 28th of February 2005. I have confirmed with mt dealer and he stated that the ship containing some sportivos will be in soon.

I have been waiting for a year as like most of you guys and have been looking for new pictures and all. The dealer still does not have photogrpahs of the sportivo but stated that it had the new front grill, leather interior, a body kit, new badges and it will definitely stand out. from the rest.

Once I have more info or images will send them.

I can asure you that it is relibale news. I told me dealer that I have been using my sister's car and need to know when I could pick it up.. He told me come on 28th. I told him that that i would not call but just pop over there with the cheque(I tried to test him out) He said no worries just come in.

He said that someone will call you and give you the details of the car for insurance purposes.

I also called other dealers that I have been begging (and how are now begging me), and asked them when they expect the car. They all said that there are some on the mid-february ship.

I will call my dealer in a couple of days and check the progress.

Hi Jabz,

You must be like me as I too am just hanging to put my order on the new 2005 Sportivo yet I have been getting the run around from a couple of the dealers here in Sydney.

Can I ask which dealer you have been dealing with as it sounds like you have received very positive info and good service.

Cant wait to see some pics too with the all new bodykit! :D

hi guys,

I am from Perth and the dealer is from Rockingham, WA. I have just spoken to the dealer who is looking after me and he has again given me the thumbs up. He is confident that I will be driving away in my new white corolla sportivo.

Sounds too good to be true but verything is going to plan and he will be calling me next week with the engine deals of the car.

As for the pictures, he does not have any but states that they will becoming on the same shipment.

Will keep you informed of any progress but it is promising. :)

I have it on very good authority that the '05 (Facelift) Sportivo will have something that none of you have mentioned yet....here is a list of the differences identified between the 03/04 model and the 05 edition...

1) New headlight/front bar/front grill aesthetics. **NOTED**

2) New tail-lights. **NOTED**

3) Trip Computer. **NOTED** - Yet Unsubstantiated

drumroll please......

blblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblb - ting

4) New design steering wheel with Audio Controls.

I know it's not *****-pulling information, but hey - It's news.....

omg, didnt know that there are THAT many of people waiting for the 05 stivo :) so im not only the patient one! :P been waiting since aug-04 :( anyway, i'd called my dealer as well and been told that the car would prolly be available in the end of this month! so this seems to be a very reliable info for now..... dont know if it'd take longer to for me since i ordered it in black B) thanks for all da info guys!

OK Guys,

Some news just in from my reliable source @ Toyota HQ.

With the stand out new features already being mentioned in this post, I have been advised that the 6 CD In Dash stacker is also being upgraded to...........................

MP3/CD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the new 05 Sportivo is surely gonna be rockin!

:D

OK Guys,

Some news just in from my reliable source @ Toyota HQ.

With the stand out new features already being mentioned in this post, I have been advised that the 6 CD In Dash stacker is also being upgraded to...........................

MP3/CD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the new 05 Sportivo is surely gonna be rockin!

:D

One would hope so, given all the current Rolla's have MP3 capability as standard! :)

exactly what models?

I remember seeing MP3 in the first facelift model I saw in a dealership (an Ascent Sport, a couple of months after release), but according to Toyota's website, its been in every model since August 04 production.

I remember that the upgrade to MP3 and six speakers was the only thing I regret about buying the pre-facelift Conquest, but hey, its easily fixed, isn't it? :D

On the downside, it would appear the facelift Levin has lost its cassette player, with only a 6-disc stacker to compensate ... is there no justice in this world??? :lol:

Edited by Buddha

I have it on very good authority that the '05 (Facelift) Sportivo will have something that none of you have mentioned yet....here is a list of the differences identified between the 03/04 model and the 05 edition...

1) New headlight/front bar/front grill aesthetics.  **NOTED**

2) New tail-lights. **NOTED**

3) Trip Computer. **NOTED** - Yet Unsubstantiated

drumroll please......

blblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblb - ting

4) New design steering wheel with Audio Controls.

I know it's not *****-pulling information, but hey - It's news.....

You are right. It looks like this........

post-578-1108813388_thumb.jpg