how often do u speed?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to know how often u speed and the average speed your doing, lets be truthful thx remember that lift=speed so dont lie

Aww cmon lift in first is only 70k!

want to know how often u speed and the average speed your doing, lets be truthful thx remember that lift=speed so dont lie

Aww cmon lift in first is only 70k!

And unless you were accelerating from a standstill on the highway, then I'm sure you would exceed the speed limit at 70km/h.

As for me, it's hard to answer. The best question for myself is when DON'T I speed. I never pay attention to my speedo as I always know that I am above the prescribed limit, usually by about 5 to 10km/h. The only times I stick to the limit are if there is a speed camera (or a radar hotspot), or if I am driving in a school zone or a built up area near a school where there are lots of people/kids around.

what do u call speeding? if ur talkin about 5-10k's over there would be not one person out there that doesnt speed atleast once every time they drive unless ur a nana or ur gettin watched upon by ur driving instructor..

The best question for myself is when DON'T I speed. I never pay attention to my speedo as I always know that I am above the prescribed limit.

hahaha we all no that daryl....centenary highway gets dominated by you (with elgin and i on the thursday meetups too haha)

and the best is that time ur like guys have a look at this and u showed us ur top speed on ur gps

......"look 205 guys and that wasnt even my best one"

hahahahahahahah i love it :clap::lol::lol:

Edited by eSEXSIX

gps systems do lie though.

mine says 220 kmph on mine.

i havn't put it over 170 yet.

but yes i am usually 5-15k's over all the time.

but not in school zones or red light camera zones.

sometimes we all do stupid stuff though when we get caught in the moment.

myabe once every few months i might double or triple the speed limit late at night trying to get some where or get away from someone.

4 cars trying to box you in isn't fun

ok guys just to let u knw the boys in blue are well aware of our board and have been known to read topics posted hear .... word of caution to wat u post.

ok guys just to let u knw the boys in blue are well aware of our board and have been known to read topics posted hear .... word of caution to wat u post.

This man speaks the truth.

Guys, seriously, have we not seen enough threads from other forums that have led to people ending up in the poo with the po po?

even if u were to nmae a place and time of an offence they cant convict you, so does this mean they all bout your highly defective stivo that cant pass an emissions test?...........

even if u were to nmae a place and time of an offence they cant convict you, so does this mean they all bout your highly defective stivo that cant pass an emissions test?...........

Tell that to the guy in the Silvia in Sydney who got the proper liberache treatment after bragging on a forum.

Spillage, I'm sure Billy Boy is well aware of what his car will and won't do in relation to emissions etc and he would be under no misconception as to the possibility that the boys in blue know all about it too, he's giving you advice that may just save you from making even more a fool of yourself, why not take it?

Edited by -JC-

Tell that to the guy in the Silvia in Sydney who got the proper liberache treatment after bragging on a forum.

Spillage, I'm sure Billy Boy is well aware of what his car will and won't do in relation to emissions etc and he would be under no misconception as to the possibility that the boys in blue know all about it too, he's giving you advice that may just save you from making even more a fool of yourself, why not take it?

jc u know what a joke is? im sure xoom knows it was a joke, he has my full support and respect so relax alittle jc....

jc u know what a joke is? im sure xoom knows it was a joke, he has my full support and respect so relax alittle jc....

Mate, I'm as relaxed as they come right now, that I can assure you. I'm also well aware of what a joke is, I just didn't see one in your post. Maybe you have a personal joke with Bill, in which case, great, there should be more of it. Read your post again and tell me where exactly there was anything in the way of punctuation, emoticons etc that eluded to the fact that it was a joke? Not having a crack mate, but it could easily come across as a well placed barb to anyone who only has words on a page to work from. I'm sure the correct spelling and punctuation will assist with getting your point across.

As for the speeding question, maybe best to leave that to msn.

i drive 10kms under the speed limit everywhere i go

coz im asian

Oh! :lol::lol::lol: That is so true..

Us west Ozzies drive pretty slow compared to our east counterparts (apparently) :spiteful::lol: I found out on my first trip to Melb (the hard way)

my engineering certificate sitting in the glovebox highlights the opposite to ur above statement :P :P :P :P :P ...... i have already been threatened with been pitted and defected to which my statement has been "my time isn't free, i have done all my mods the right way under the rules and have the documentation to prove it, we go to the pits, ill c u in court seeking compensation for wasting my time & u can justify y ur wasting tax payers dollars on a legitimately modified vehicle".

in all seriousness though its not so much about getting done for this offense or what u say here but whats happened on other forums is then the boys in blue turn up to the meets ..... harass the crap out of ppl while on their cruises ...... etc etc So ur statements dont so much impact u but rather the rest of the car enthusiast community

Us west Ozzies drive pretty slow compared to our east counterparts (apparently) :spiteful::lol: I found out on my first trip to Melb (the hard way)

No way!! I used to live well north of the river, and the amount of people screaming down marmion ave/ mitchell fwy is phenomenal!!!

:P

the boys in blue turn up to the meets ..... harass the crap out of ppl while on their cruises ...... etc etc So ur statements dont so much impact u but rather the rest of the car enthusiast community

Yep. If you don't big yourself up like a tool, you're not likely to get pulled over for being a suspected tool.

I used to speed heaps, stay awake for days and then conk out hard, oh those were the days...

P.s if your a policeman, and you read this, I hope you roll your ankle and die.

Edited by Simo

No way!! I used to live well north of the river, and the amount of people screaming down marmion ave/ mitchell fwy is phenomenal!!!

:P

the boys in blue turn up to the meets ..... harass the crap out of ppl while on their cruises ...... etc etc So ur statements dont so much impact u but rather the rest of the car enthusiast community

Yep. If you don't big yourself up like a tool, you're not likely to get pulled over for being a suspected tool.

:toast: Gold :)

Mate, I'm as relaxed as they come right now, that I can assure you. I'm also well aware of what a joke is, I just didn't see one in your post. Maybe you have a personal joke with Bill, in which case, great, there should be more of it. Read your post again and tell me where exactly there was anything in the way of punctuation, emoticons etc that eluded to the fact that it was a joke? Not having a crack mate, but it could easily come across as a well placed barb to anyone who only has words on a page to work from. I'm sure the correct spelling and punctuation will assist with getting your point across.

As for the speeding question, maybe best to leave that to msn.

like ive said before i cant spell and punctuate to save my life, seems to be a major deal around here

my engineering certificate sitting in the glovebox highlights the opposite to ur above statement :P :P :P :P :P ...... i have already been threatened with been pitted and defected to which my statement has been "my time isn't free, i have done all my mods the right way under the rules and have the documentation to prove it, we go to the pits, ill c u in court seeking compensation for wasting my time & u can justify y ur wasting tax payers dollars on a legitimately modified vehicle".

in all seriousness though its not so much about getting done for this offense or what u say here but whats happened on other forums is then the boys in blue turn up to the meets ..... harass the crap out of ppl while on their cruises ...... etc etc So ur statements dont so much impact u but rather the rest of the car enthusiast community

i retract my coment then, but the boys in blue pick on cars for a reason 95% of the time those cars are defective, they are only doing there jobs ive been thru this before on this forum

i would rather get pulled over for being over the limit then getting my car jacked by people.

soemtimes you need to speed up to avoid people and so forth.

dude dont leave yur house u got issues

I used to speed heaps, stay awake for days and then conk out hard, oh those were the days...

P.s if your a policeman, and you read this, I hope you roll your ankle and die.

legend

I don't know why sticking to the speed limit is so traumatic? It only takes a glance down a few times a minute.

Im almost 20, and still on my red p's from serving so many suspensions and each time im on a suspension, i still drive everyday lol.

Try not to take it personally, but I do honestly hope you see some jail time. You don't seem to care at all about society, going out of your way to break its rules. But I'm the weird 1% of it that does the speed limit anyway, so I clearly don't speak for the majority.

i would rather get pulled over for being over the limit then getting my car jacked by people.
myabe once every few months i might double or triple the speed limit late at night trying to get some where or get away from someone.

Carjackings, muggings etc happen to you every few months? It might be time to change your name or something...

Carjackings, muggings etc happen to you every few months? It might be time to change your name or something...

unfortunately this sort of stuff has become part of society here in sydney ..... i am always scanning my mirrors if im coming back from somewhere late @ night ..... ive twice had to outrun certain individuals who were tailing me for who knws wat reason or another ..... either way im not gonna stick around to find out ...... trying to outrun them is usually my last resort and i make damn sure the stooges really are tailing me and in these 2 instances they were ..... confirmed by doing circles of the same area using different streets n these stooges obviously didnt know the area ...... so i was outta der in a flash with these poor sods not standing a chance 2 keep up ......

speeding do i condone it .... HELL no and ur a moron if u think doing it on the streets around the public is big noting urself ..... take it out on the track that way if u lose control u will take out ur car n maybe 1 or 2 others n thats it ..... damage the tyre walls and ur massive ego ....... do we all occasionally glance over the limit by 5, 10, 15 clicks .... i'd say everyone is guilty of that whether they mean to do it or not but the ridiculous speeds of 2,3,4+ times the speed limit well if u get caught no need to biatch and moan about it on forums as ive seen many do ..... yeah im no angel and yes ive been booked for these same incidents i speak of but hey i did the crime so ill pay the penalty simple.

Here's some pics that might change ur mind .... apparently drinking and driving + 170 in a 60 zone ends up like this ..... the driver is dead aged 18 and his 2 passengers were injured.

user20_pic1342.jpg

user20_pic1343.jpg